• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've seen one here but it's like more than a year old.

so Gon and Izuku encounter each other in the living forest and fight to death because mistake each other as enemies

Gon

Izuku

Incon

Rules

Rules Both 8-A (Greed Island Gon and Joint Training Arc Deku, Deku is only allowed to remain 20% no higher)

Bloodlusted for both

they are 5ft apart

speed is not equalized

Knowledge of each other

(i was originally wanting deku to be bloodlusted only because i read that gon did this when angry "his aura becomes more powerful and changes in nature. For instance, if he is furious, his aura becomes more powerful, dark, and sinister and was even able to put Morel, his disciples and Knov on edge.". (does that count as fear manipulation)

also if gon was not bloodlusted but had knowledge would he act bloodlusted as well?)

i wanted to create a case where if gon was not bloodlusted but had knowledge. he still would act kinda bloodlusted/something equivalent but without causing fear manipulation as in the quote thing above cause that would be unfair)

Battle takes place in the "living forest" (mortal kombat stage)

(5% Deku was used. Speed was equalized)

this is from one of the matches added to his profile

that's what i'm doing here

i wanted to create a case where if gon was not bloodlusted but had knowledge. he still would act kinda bloodlusted/something equivalent but without causing fear manipulation as in the quote thing above cause that would be unfair) you can't limit ability. Deku 5% not exist on the wiki

he's only restricting 100% which is allowed because its 3 tiers above

wanted to create a case where if gon was not bloodlusted but had knowledge. he still would act kinda bloodlusted/something equivalent but without causing fear manipulation as in the quote thing above cause that would be unfair.

Gon wins:Ren:Fear Manipulation, Limited Paralysis Inducement, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Limited Death Manipulation (It has been stated that without Ten, a Nen User is capable of inducing crippling fear, paralyzing people, causing insanity and even outright killing them with Nen alone, this is through malicious aura attacks), Statistics Amplification (Ren also enhances physical characteristics.(I'm not talking about deku but don't limit the ability of gon ( the ren)

Back