• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's still an outlier, Bakugou's strongest explosion at the beginning of the RoV saga was 1.28 tons, and that explosion of 1.86 tons occurred in previous sagas.

Because he can consistently injure 5% Deku, who withstood that explosion with minor injuries, if he had not held Deku with a wrestling lock, the battle would probably have continued.

Since several people agreed with upgrade, I've aplied the changes to Izuku, Magne, and Tiger's profiles, now we just need to discuss if Bakugou should fully scale from 8% Deku, or if he should be bordeline 8-C+ for being implied to be weaker than 8%.

Therefir said:
Because he can consistently injure 5% Deku, who withstood that explosion with minor injuries, if he had not held Deku with a wrestling lock, the battle would probably have continued.
When they fought Bakugo only did visible damage twice once with a kick and once with his large explosion

Those are not the only times he injured Izuku in that fight, and even if it were, he would still scale. Also, Bakugou has proven to be stronger than 5% Deku, who is capable of seriously hurting Bakugou.

What proves Bakugo is stronger than 5% Bakugo's AP should be 1.16 for hurting Deku since 1.28 is with one of his bigger blasts and those were the only times (also my b I forgot the punch he landed) he did visible damage in the manga all his other blasts made Deku fly back but didn't do anything else

Bakugou was able to easily send 5% Deku flying on two different occasions, one with a punch and the other simply by throwing him. If 5% Deku were stronger, he should be able to do the same against Bakugo, but he couldn't.

If you already know that he can hurt Deku with punches and kicks, then I'm not even sure what your point is, it's like you're trying to imply that he was only able to hurt Deku with the 1.28 tons explosion.

He sent him flying with that punch while he was mid air there wasn't a way for Deku to resist, the throw had him grab Deku while he was is a hand stand if someone grabbed you while you where doing a hand stand (and grabbed your arm especially) you'd lose your grip

That isn't my point I'm just saying his AP should be 1.16 tons not 1.28 since that was with a large explosion

He was able to hurt someone with 1.28 tons in durability, that's all I'm trying to say.

RoV Saga Bakugou is going to be upgraded anyway scaling from the current 8% Deku, this discussion is unnecessary.

If Deku has 1.28 ton dura doesn't that mean Bakugo resorted to a bigger explosion for no reason? And shouldn't his large 1.28 explosion be superior to his notably smaller ones?

Did you make a thread for that or is it in the ultra discussion thread?

If you divided Deku's 2.2 kilotons by 5 it would be 444 tons which would make 20% oddly consistent with the level Dabi and Geten have shown.

I don't know if you can even really use that for scaling but it's interesting to think about imo.

@Tetsu; Izuku's 20% has no relation to Dabi and Geten? So I don't think the consistency would matter there.

Damage3245 said:
@Tetsu; Izuku's 20% has no relation to Dabi and Geten? So I don't think the consistency would matter there.
I'm aware, that's why I don't really think you could use that.

Just thought it was interesting.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
If Deku has 1.28 ton dura doesn't that mean Bakugo resorted to a bigger explosion for no reason? And shouldn't his large 1.28 explosion be superior to his notably smaller ones?

Did you make a thread for that or is it in the ultra discussion thread?
The explosion being bigger doesn't matter, we could say that he used that explosion to then hold Deku in place, what does really matter is that he is able to hurt Deku without using them.

We can just discuss it in this thread, that's what I was trying to do before this argument.

Should Moonfish and Dark shadow be high 8-C?

Moonfish was taking on Bakugo and Todoroki at the same time and Dark Shadow destroyed Moonfish.

The explosion being bigger doesn't matter, we could say that he used that explosion to then hold Deku in place, what does really matter is that he is able to hurt Deku without using them.

We can just discuss it in this thread, that's what I was trying to do before this argument.

Ok so 5% is 1.28 tons in AP and dura and Bakugo is the same ok then

It'd make sense for Moonfish to be High8-C since OH was hyping him up like he did with Muscular but I don't think he should be High8-C unless we can properly prove it Bakugo couldn't attack due to the speed, amount of attacks plus they were reluctant to attack since they were scared of causing a fire

Stain was knocked out by the attack.

Also, it would be an outlier considering that he can be hurt by 5% Deku and Iida, the latter being able to break his ribs.

Yes, I upgraded Bakugou to High 8-C, but I left his 8-C+ rating since 5% Deku is scaling from that.

Back