• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya runs a Gauntlet:

Izuku cannot fight at 100%, and still breaks his bones with every attack.

He'll fight for like a few minutes at best before his body gives out on him. His opponent doesn't even need to attack him, just wait for him to basically kill himself.

Any fight with 100% Izuku is impossible, unless his opponent also has a massive weakness as well.

Izuku cannot fight at 100%, and still breaks his bones with every attack.

He'll fight for like a few minutes at best before his body gives out on him. His opponent doesn't even need to attack him, just wait for him to basically kill himself.

Any fight with 100% Izuku is impossible, unless his opponent also has a massive weakness as well.
I am not using 100% izuku, i am using Izuku at his best: meaning current manga Izuku.

I am not using 100% izuku, i am using Izuku at his best: meaning current manga Izuku.
That is the best Izuku, since you didn't specify which key 100% is used via SBA assumptions. "The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier."

If you meant 45% Izuku, Wonder Woman and Zod stomp hard for being High 7-A vs a 7-A character. They're stronger than his 100%, he gets instantly destroyed.

Thor is Tier 6 so he just one shots. And Shazam is Tier 8 and stands no chance.

That is the best Izuku, since you didn't specify which key 100% is used via SBA assumptions. "The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier."

If you meant 45% Izuku, Wonder Woman and Zod stomp hard for being High 7-A vs a 7-A character. They're stronger than his 100%, he gets instantly destroyed.

Thor is Tier 6 so he just one shots. And Shazam is Tier 8 and stands no chance.
What if I give Midoriya 100% usage with no disadvantages, what happens than?

Fight can't be added in that case, so this match would just be for fun.

Thor still wins, since his High 7-A+ is over 2X stronger than 100%. I don't know where in High 7-A+ he is, but Izuku is baseline High 7-A or 1 GT while Thor has to be above 2.65 GT for being High 7-A+. Though he could be 4X stronger than 100% at 4 GT. Regardless Izuku isn't clearing this. And Tier 6 Thor just one shots.

Wonder Woman and Zod... I don't know what they scale to.

Back