• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i've come to make an announcement

So, uhh, apologies for the whole Cool Cat thing. I was unprepared to try getting him in, so the result was a messy excuse of a CRT. Funny thing is, if I just had've been a good little boy and waited for the new movies to come out, there's a chance I could have gotten him in. But now Cool Cat's banned from the wiki as a whole. Ah, well. It doesn't really matter. Like, at all.

I still think a permaban was going waaaayyyy too far for what I did. Thanks to all the members who prevented that from happening. For those of you who were trying to get me permabanned, my respect for you has probably gone down a ton, but I won't hold a grudge, and I doubt you really care.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I was misunderstood when I said I was gonna back down from the Cool Cat stuff. I meant that I'd stop talking about it until the movies came out, but everyone seemed to think I was gonna drop it permanently. Once again, it really doesn't matter.

A silly meme character that he wants to add to the wiki.

They do not want to be a dump for every character that we do not want, and the creator of Cool Cat has apparently also sued people who used his trademark.

The Joke Battles Wiki isn't very active and has very few non-godmode/weakling profiles for Cool Cat to fight with. It's a lot more fun to drop Cool Cat into a serious wiki and see what people do with him.

Back