• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's that time: Godzilla vs Sans 3

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Alright, let's do this one last time.

Both are at bloodlusted, going all out.

Super Godzilla vs Sans.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Godzilla: 1

Sans: 0

Tie: 0

Music

If a stomp, close this.

Godzilla Neo SUPER GODZILLA by KaijuSamurai
Sans-1-

Welp I thought Super Godzilla should win since he has the word Godzilla in it but now when check his profile I Guess it's not a stomp

IDK why sans AP is set to building level when he can go MUCH MUCH beyond that. Undertale's ATK does not make any sense like if Asriel had infinite Attack he could easily one shot us but he can't. We know Sans is stronger than his Brother and Undyne do he must have an higher Attack potency then them. In the genocide route with our 99 HP health and our tem armour is the most durable we can get and sans can still roughly do only 1 percent of damage to a Large Star Level+ being and Godzilla only has city level AP.

Sans also has Large Building+ Durability while Godzilla has city level durability.

Sans has infinite Stamina in terms of attacking and in terms of dodging he has immense stamina while Godzilla only has high stamina.

Sans has better Range than Godzilla.

Godzilla can lift more than sans being at Class M while sans as a high ball can be Just Superhuman.

Sans is Much faster than Godzilla since he has MFTL/FTL+ reaction speed. SoL Attack speed and Instantaneous Teleportation for travel speed while Godzilla is stuck with his Super Sonic Reaction, Attack and combat speed.

Sans also has better hax than Godzilla and he also Out HAXES.

Sans HAXES: Bone Manipulation(can crush anyone's bone at will if it's not protected by nervous system, Skin, Muscle, Organs, Clothes and such), Energy manipulation,Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation , Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation and KR. Sans can also remove abilities such as he can remove the ability of invisibility and intangibility(Removes our invisibility frames during our fight with him) (attacks the persons soul and not corpreal body) he can also remove the ability of flight via blue mode. He can also get rid of immortality since it's basically your body might die but your soul can live forever. But because of Sans Soul Manipulation and the fact he attacks the soul makes almost all types of immortality useless.

Overall Not only does Sans have the edge in Speed, AP, Intelligence, Stamina and Range but he also out HAXES.

And because of Godzilla's sheer size it just make him a bigger target for Sans and not to mention Godzilla has committed sins so KR will be very high. All of Sans HAXES will give Godzilla a very bad time.

I give my vote to Sans

Sans wins via FRA!!!

Well, everyone can debunk you.

There were no reasons.

Godzilla is 4-B.

Building level+ is below Town level, let alone City level.

Sans is Massively Hypersonic+ at best. Also, speed's equal.

No, Sans runs out quickly.

Godzilla had more power when he was High 5-A.

I feel like i said if Godzilla stomps on accident. Oops.

Well, Sans is only 8-C, but i've seen him DESTROY beings above him.

I think Sans is a bit inconsistent.

Sometimes, he beats a Low 2-C, but dies to a 6-A.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, everyone can debunk you.

There were no reasons.

Godzilla is 4-B.

Building level+ is below Town level, let alone City level.

Sans is Massively Hypersonic+ at best. Also, speed's equal.

No, Sans runs out quickly.

Godzilla had more power when he was High 5-A.

I feel like i said if Godzilla stomps on accident. Oops.
Well I don't think Godzilla is 4-b or high 5-A based in his profile

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Godzilla

Christian Higdon said:
Well, Sans is only 8-C, but i've seen him DESTROY beings above him.

I think Sans is a bit inconsistent.

Sometimes, he beats a Low 2-C, but dies to a 6-A.
Agreed it is all due to his HAXES and such :/

Well, this is COMPOSITE Godzilla, who is 4-B at base.

That puts Super Godzilla at higher 4-B.

Godzilla Time-Stops and atomizes Sans on the spot.

On the contrary, he just stands there as he can just release nuclear pulse and still atomize him.

Oh, does it not say so?

IT STATES HE'S STRONGER WITH TRANSFORMATIONS, AND THIS IS A MIXED GODZILLA! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS!?

Okay, stop. It literally says "4-B, higher with Transformations, Power-Ups and Reactive Evolution." Stop getting info from other profiles.

Composite Godzilla transformed into Super Godzilla. He has TRANSFORMATIONS! IT AIN'T HARD TO SEE THAT.......Oy, that was hard. Just not a good day. You're gonna have to cope with my behavior.

Yeah.

Well, Godzilla can change. His base form is 4-B in the Comp. Godzilla profile, so he has forms. That means he can transform. I gave him one specific form, being Super Godzilla, so using that profile and not the Super Godzilla one, we have 4-B Supes Goji.

Apatheticskell said:
That's not what his profile states
I just want to point out that many Godzilla transformations are not in her profile due the huge amount of information with have to deal with.

Someday I'll make a content revision thread adding most transformations info from official sources.

But for now you just have to take in mind Godzilla has these transformations EVEN if not mentioned in her profile.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Apatheticskell said:
That's not what his profile states
I just want to point out that many Godzilla transformations are not in her profile due the huge amount of information with have to deal with.
Someday I'll make a content revision thread adding most transformations info from official sources.

But for now you just have to take in mind Godzilla has these transformations EVEN if not mentioned in her profile.
Her? Godzilla's the KING of monsters.

Christian Higdon said:
Her? Godzilla's the KING of monsters.
Godzilla genre varies. (It's on his/her profile)

He can be Asexual (Shin Godzilla)

Male ( Most Godzilla movies)

Female (A Space Godzilla)

Back