• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and in days like this, it's good to solo our ancestors...

HAHAHAHAHHA! You really tought that was another Sans vs Someone fight, huh? So yeah... It is not... I mean, sorry if it was clickbait and all but my creativity isn't 100% lost yet (Just forget about my Pennywise vs Sans thread, ok?)

BUT, anyways... I've been seeing profiles from our ancestors and i've seen they are 9-C without training... Damn natural talents...

So i decided: What if i put a REALLY trained human to try soloing all these ancestors? I THINK that's a good idea so, let's go:

Composite Human vs Australopithecus, Homo Floresiensis, Homo Erectus and Neanderthal

> Speed Equalized (If needed)

> No weapons for anyone except for Floresiensis (Unless really needed)

> CH Fights all of them at the same time

> SBA

Who wins and why?

Human:

Team:

Inconc:

Most of them apart from the Flores man actually should have equal or superior strength to him. I think all four are too much for him, especially considering that. Flores man gets his spine snapped in half though

Back