• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itadori vs Maki, manga final

I am seeing the final force in the work.
itadori and maki in their final versions of the manga.
both in 8-A

Yuji and Maki are completely equal in speed as seen in the fight especially when Maki asks Yuji that they will speed the hell up and ofc Yuji acknowledges against Meguna.

Plus Yuji can utilize Black Flash, A lot of times. Doing heavy damage and increasing his power/speed even further by 20%. Oh yeah... He has Shrine now and Blood Manipulation, which I bet money he could use Flowing Red Scale: possibly including Stack. To increase his power and speed further.

While Maki has Split Soul Katana, Yuji has Reverse Cursed Technique and can def affect his own Soul to heal it, least to some capacity.

EZ Vote for Yuji from me.

Yuji and Maki are completely equal in speed as seen in the fight especially when Maki asks Yuji that they will speed the hell up and ofc Yuji acknowledges against Meguna.

Plus Yuji can utilize Black Flash, A lot of times. Doing heavy damage and increasing his power/speed even further by 20%. Oh yeah... He has Shrine now and Blood Manipulation, which I bet money he could use Flowing Red Scale: possibly including Stack. To increase his power and speed further.

While Maki has Split Soul Katana, Yuji has Reverse Cursed Technique and can def affect his own Soul to heal it, least to some capacity.

EZ Vote for Yuji from me.
Not only that, but he can double his output using Divergent Fist. Going for Yuji too

Have I been sent out of a loop? Since when has RCT have soul regeneration on it?
No, its separate but Sukuna who becuase of sharing a soul with Yuji as his vessel is able to see the soul's shape more clearly, and thus is able to heal it.
Thus Yuji who was also affected is capable of doing that as well, he just did not need to do it since nothing was ever attacking his soul directly.

0252-006.png

I am willing to bet so, just probably not on the same caliber as Sukuna. Though likely for Kenjaku, if not he's better cus Sukuna has learned/adapted from him an all, Open-Barrier Domain and Soul-Splitting into the fingers/object.

I do think Reincarnated Sorcerers on the Cursed Energy Manipulation article should have Self-Soul Manipulation/Healing through Reverse Cursed Technique at this point.

Back