• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm sure Ata stomp with the world of death, and with his other attacks that ignore durability, Isshiki also can't bring him down permanently due to immortality and regeneration.

was hoping for a match like this

Ata likely scales above Isshiki and just has a larger array of more useful abilities , the fact that Ata doesnt really have any energy that Ishikki can absorb doesn't help either

Isshiki = 3.128 Yottatons Ata = 3 Yottatons
Ata has no resistances to BFR or Sealing and both of those things are stuff isshiki would do right as the battle begins.
Ata has High Mid regen but isshiki can negate that by hitting Ata with naruto's rasengans which are currently in his dimension, those have Low-Godly regen nul.
Isshiki can literally just shrink his sword like he did to sasuke so dura neg aint working. And also aint Ata a being with no soul? isn't he quite literally just a robot controlled by a human what stops isshiki from just trapping him instantly in a dimension with no time 😭

And regarding strength, jigen is the one whos 3.128 yottatons, and mind you Isshiki is stated multiple times to be on a entirely different level of power than Jigen.
Ata overpowering isshiki isn't happening assuming he can even get close. And what does he do in character because if isshiki doesn't sense his soul or read his fate with byakugan he will think he's lifeless (which he is) and just immediately shrink him.

Last edited:
I'm sure Ata stomp with the world of death, and with his other attacks that ignore durability, Isshiki also can't bring him down permanently due to immortality and regeneration.
What does world of death do? and what stops isshiki from just shrinking all his weapons or just shrinking him.
Isshiki can use things he's stored in his dimensions, he even has used the fire jutsu he's stored againts naruto.
Isshiki stored multiple of naruto's rasengans in his dimensions, all of them having Low Godly regen Null, Ata's regeneration isn't a problem, plus those flames he absorbed also have regen null

Here is ata's resistance page - Resistance to: Cold, Cosmic Radiation (Samurai can survive in the vaccum of space), Power Absorption (Resisted his samurai soul being sucked out), Mind Manipulation (Samurai have a digital consciousness as opposed to a normal mind and are robots), Tolerance to extreme heat (Samurai are capable of withstanding atmospheric reentry) and Immunity to: Soul Manipulation (Samurai do not have traditional souls, are robots and have already died)

Here is isshiki's abilities page - Size Manipulation (With Sukunahikona he can instantly shrink himself or any non-living target to microscopic levels, and just as quickly restore its original size), Dimensional Storage, Limited Time Stop and Summoning (With Daikokuten he can send things he has shrunk to a dimension where time doesn't flow, and instantly bring them back. He has a stock of things, such as tables, food and drinks)

This is a dub isshiki wins 100/100 times

What does world of death do? and what stops isshiki from just shrinking all his weapons or just shrinking him.
Isshiki can use things he's stored in his dimensions, he even has used the fire jutsu he's stored againts naruto.
Isshiki stored multiple of naruto's rasengans in his dimensions, all of them having Low Godly regen Null, Ata's regeneration isn't a problem, plus those flames he absorbed also have regen null
Ata teleports the target to a region of space where there are no h-particles, and there target are simply "erased"

Isn't it just the Planetary Rasengan that has regeneration negation? at least from what I saw he was the only one who showed it

Isn't it just the Planetary Rasengan that has regeneration negation? at least from what I saw he was the only one who showed it
All of naruto's attacks have regen negation when he has his cloak and isshiki shrank his jutsu when he was in his cloak.
Ata teleports the target to a region of space where there are no h-particles, and there target are simply "erased"
Why is this important? He doesn't have inapplicable speed or resistance's to stopped time. Isshiki's dimension isn't a void, its simply a dimension where time doesn't flow.

And majority of Ata's deadly hax comes from his sword.
What stops isshiki from just shrinking his sword he has done in character before and even while fighting sasuke he just shrunk his sword.

I don't know if Isshiki can shrink Ata himself, I think he would still be considered a living being by the rules of Isshiki's skill, he couldn't shrink Koji even clones

His information manip is the only deadly thing here, as he could force isshiki out of his body like what happened when isshiki appeared before code.
After all Ootsosuki in essance are just information and without a vessal they are erased.
Thats his only wincon and for that he'd need to physically touch isshiki, which i don't see happening at all for reasons i listed above and isshiki just dodging him via shrinking himself or Ata.

I don't know if Isshiki can shrink Ata himself, I think he would still be considered a living being by the rules of Isshiki's skill, he couldn't shrink Koji even clones
Not gonna work. You know why, cause Koji's clones are you guessed it, clones.
Ata isn't alive and is souless where are Clones are exact copies of yourself and your soul and chakra, isshiki shrinks him and wins, Ata has a wincon that could happen so it isn't a stomp but besides that wincon Isshiki literally just negs everything ata can do via shrinkage.
Non living characters are the worst characters to put againts isshiki unless they have innaplicable speed and dimensional travel.

Not gonna work. You know why, cause Koji's clones are you guessed it, clones.
Ata isn't alive and is souless where are Clones are exact copies of yourself and your soul and chakra, isshiki shrinks him and wins, Ata has a wincon that could happen so it isn't a stomp but besides that wincon Isshiki literally just negs everything ata can do via shrinkage.
Non living characters are the worst characters to put againts isshiki unless they have innaplicable speed and dimensional travel.
Well I think robots in samurai 8 would still be considered living beings, they need to eat, have physiological needs, and can even have children and Ata has portal creation and teleport too, Ata would probably be able go out of the seal and out of a BFR to another dimension

Well I think robots in samurai 8 would still be considered living beings, they need to eat, have physiological needs, and can even have children
That doesn't qualify them for living beings if their quite literally robots and already dead 💀
A robot isn't a living being, it can act like one and we quite literally see this in fiction all the damn time, he might eat, sleep, shit and bleed but at the end of the day bro's still a robot and that still qualifies Isshiki to solo his verse.

Maybe he can beat naruto tho

the fact that Ata doesnt really have any energy that Ishikki can absorb doesn't help either
Isshiki doesn't really absorb. He shrinks and that doesn't require verse =
Did the arguments i made in the replies change your vote?
@MadaraZKX who do you vote for, i vote for Isshiki via shrinking Ata's sword then shrinking him and storing him in his dimension since Ata isn't a living living being he's just a simulated robot with no soul.

Last edited:
I think the Samurai are somehow still living beings with inorganic physiology, they are reborn by the Warrior God.

He can probably shrink the sword, but not Ata himself.

I think the Samurai are somehow still living beings with inorganic physiology, they are reborn by the Warrior God.
Bro it literally says there robots without souls a body or organs, he also has a digital conscience like how in the world would he apply for a actual living person/animal. isshiki can shrink him IMO.
Either way what stops isshiki from just continuously shrinking all of his weapons. Even if you argue that isshiki can't shrink his real body he can still shrink his starcraft holder, sword's and what not as without those the only deadly hax he has is information manipulation/hacking. Plus isshiki with his AP advantage and Far superior LS advantage can simply crush him with Cubes which Class T characters couldn't lift (Naruto got crushed while he was class T, he simply needed a huge amp from BM)

voting Ata.

He can bfr, has dura neg on subatomic lvl, Kala's soul also is a gg here. Isshiki's shrinking can only be done to the weapons but the thing is Kala's soul is a soul, and the samurai sword is also a soul so he's not shrinking either.
0005-013.png

Isshiki's Page: Size Manipulation (With Sukunahikona he can instantly shrink himself or any non-living target to microscopic levels, and just as quickly restore its original size)

Mention any non living target, Samurai's are alive, so not at all getting shrunk.

Last edited:
voting Ata.

He can bfr, has dura neg on subatomic lvl, Kala's soul also is a gg here. Isshiki's shrinking can only be done to the weapons but the thing is Kala's soul is a soul, and the samurai sword is also a soul so he's not shrinking either.
0005-013.png

Isshiki's Page: Size Manipulation (With Sukunahikona he can instantly shrink himself or any non-living target to microscopic levels, and just as quickly restore its original size)

Mention any non living target, Samurai's are alive, so not at all getting shrunk.
Having a soul doesn't mean crap.
Jutsu in naruto are mixed in with the soul of the caster quite literally all chakra is. And isshiki can still shrink it.
Ata has to be biologically alive, and Ata isn't at all alive he's quite literally just a robot with a soul that would still count isshiki to shrink his ass.

Having a soul doesn't mean crap.
Jutsu in naruto are mixed in with the soul of the caster quite literally all chakra is. And isshiki can still shrink it.
Ata has to be biologically alive, and Ata isn't at all alive he's quite literally just a robot with a soul that would still count isshiki to shrink his ass.
mixed in with spiritual energy not the soul itself, prove he can actually shrink one's soul or drop it.

Where is this biologically alive coming from? Isn't stated on the page and I don't remember Ado or Isshiki saying that.

mixed in with spiritual energy not the soul itself, prove he can actually shrink one's soul or drop it.

Where is this biologically alive coming from? Isn't stated on the page and I don't remember Ado or Isshiki saying that.
main-qimg-f22cd9172e80d31fd9d9152765c3a21f-lq

Chakra is literally just YOU. And isshiki can shrink it.
Thats why i say you have to be an actual biologically alive thing for isshiki not to just shrink you, and isshiki can still shrink things either made of chakra or physical things coated in chakra.

Isshiki's Arguments.
  • Shrinking Ata and trapping him in a dimension where time doesn't flow since he is not actually alive and just a robot with a soul.
  • Shrinking his weapons and then using the various hax as well as the rasengans he stored in his dimension which would have low godly regen negation.

Ata's arguments.
  • Since he has a soul he is alive therefore isshiki can't shrink him and since his weapons are made out of his body isshiki can't shrink them either.
  • Using data manip to mess up isshiki since he's made out of data, or using dura neg.

All this depends on if Isshiki's weakness of not being able to shrink alive beings is referring to alive because you have a soul or alive because you are biologically alive.

It's never stated the interpretation of what alive exactly is, but seeing as how in Naruto they consider souls dead all the time (Characters in naruto are still considered dead even though there soul passes on. So I don't believe that simply having a soul makes you alive.) Isshiki can also shrink ninjutsu which uses chakra and thats part of the users soul. I'd say that them being alive refers to biologically.

Back