• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

isn't this feat good enough to calculate?

I've calculated the maki feat here, but don't know how to make it into a blog, so I'm going to post it here and hope someone makes a blog for me.

Maki catches a bullet.

CALCULATION

Maki's height: 920px/1.7m

Head height: 124px/0.23m

Arm length: 315px/0.582m

90° degree movement: 0.582 x 90° = 0.9142m

Mai's height: 913px/1.7m

Barrel: 16px/0.03m

-Pixel Scale

Head height: 46px/0.23m

Distance to barrel: 155px/0.775m

-Angsizing

Head Height: 46px/0.23m

Panel height: 945px

Barrel: 7px/0.03m

POV head: 0.23 * 945/(46 * 2tan(70deg/2)) = 3.734m
POV barrel: 0.03 * 945/(7 * 2tan(70deg/2)) = 2.892m

Distance to Barrel: 3.734 - 2.892 = 0.842m

Speed projectile: 220m/s

Pixel Scale - 0.9142 x 220/0.775 = 259.51483871m/s [Mach 0.75] Subsonic+

Angsize - 0.9142 x 220/0.842 = 238.864608076m/s [Mach 0.69] Subsonic+

This feat has already been beaten to death in the speed downgrades, it's considered an outlier because it would put Maki in the Supersonic to High Hypersonic range even if the bullet was moving at Subsonic speed because the bullet is shown to be only a few centimeters from Maki's face before she catches it which is contradicted by a buffed Maki failing to keep up with Curse Naoya moving at Supersonic speed

This feat has already been beaten to death in the speed downgrades, it's considered an outlier because it would put Maki in the Supersonic to High Hypersonic range even if the bullet was moving at Subsonic speed because the bullet is shown to be only a few centimeters from Maki's face before she catches it which is contradicted by a buffed Maki failing to keep up with Curse Naoya moving at Supersonic speed
Quick question; From what I've heard Sos statements in the culling games were outlier feats due to the verse apparently having better feats as well as gege "rethinking" Mach 3, what caused these queries to go null on VSBW?

Last edited:
Sos statements in the culling games were outlier feats due to the verse apparently having better feats
Hakari's MHS+ calc is the outlier here. There are numerous instances of someone moving at SoS/Supersonic speed that is stated and statuing dudes like Yuji and Heavenly Restricted Maki which all reinforce these dudes being subsonic-supersonic.
gege "rethinking" Mach 3, what caused this queries to go null on VSBW?
Gege never rethought Mach 3, that statement people use is just him saying going down from Hakari's infinite CE to a normal unit of measure like Mach was jarring, if Gege rethought Curse Naoya's top speed being Mach 3 then he wouldn't have kept the Mach 3 statement in the volume release

Hakari's MHS+ calc is the outlier here. There are numerous instances of someone moving at SoS/Supersonic speed that is stated and statuing dudes like Yuji and Heavenly Restricted Maki which all reinforce these dudes being subsonic-supersonic.

Gege never rethought Mach 3, that statement people use is just him saying going down from Hakari's infinite CE to a normal unit of measure like Mach was jarring, if Gege rethought Curse Naoya's top speed being Mach 3 then he wouldn't have kept the Mach 3 statement in the volume release
In that case what does this mean for the God tiers of the verse (Gojo and Sukuna), I'm sure they have some feats which would have them above SOS and maybe even Massively Hypersonic speeds and if they did have feats on that level would they be an issue to the verses speed scaling?

In that case what does this mean for the God tiers of the verse (Gojo and Sukuna), I'm sure they have some feats which would have them above SOS and maybe even Massively Hypersonic speeds and if they did have feats on that level would they be an issue to the verses speed scaling?
No mhs is being removed for now. Though there is Sukuna's feat of traveling across Shibuya to stop Mahoraga but I believe several issues were addressed with it and why its not used for his speed.

No mhs is being removed for now. Though there is Sukuna's feat of traveling across Shibuya to stop Mahoraga but I believe several issues were addressed with it and why its not used for his speed.
Well regarding the fact that it was 15F Sukuna, anyone that is not Gojo who scales to him in speed would make it an outlier (does anyone even scale to him?)

Edit: Since MHS JJK isn't a thing anymore (for now) does that make the God tiers Supersonic+?

Well regarding the fact that it was 15F Sukuna, anyone that is not Gojo who scales to him in speed would make it an outlier (does anyone even scale to him?)
No there's no sense and in saying its a outlier for them but not for Gojo just cuz he's strong or what have you. And maybe Yorozu in her bug armor is it. The feat isn't just mhs either, it depends on reaction time used, for 0.08s it is only hypersonic+

Back