• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this NLF?

If a character use a hax (e.g: healing) for only himself. So he can't use it for others because NLF or not?
Depend of how it is shown in the verse, if it's something rpg-like they most likely can use it to heal other people as well, but as I said, it depends of how it works in the verse, which example are you talking about?

Depend of how it is shown in the verse, if it's something rpg-like they most likely can use it to heal other people as well, but as I said, it depends of how it works in the verse, which example are you talking about?
Well, I want to know the reason for not being able to use a certain hax on another character other than the user, is it NLF or not? The context does not show anything that indicates the character used hax on another character, nor does it contain statements like "Character A does not want to use it on others, etc.." and is simply use only on himself.

Back