• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this High 1-C

Dude, what the...

Both writers and fiction see, but it is said that they are the 10th dimension, but there is nothing about the 10th dimension being spatial and the are infinite universes... It's the first time I've seen something so complicated.

I think whoever designed it pushed all the buttons.

Dude, what the...

Both writers and fiction see, but it is said that they are the 10th dimension, but there is nothing about the 10th dimension being spatial and the are infinite universes... It's the first time I've seen something so complicated.

I think whoever designed it pushed all the buttons.
do you agree with Low 1-C?
coz they see the infinite universes as fiction

But not with the tier system. It will just be fancy tier 2, if actual spatial dimensions are not involved.
It says "infinite universes" there, which indicates that there are at least 4-D/ Low 2-C structures, and with R>F you would get 5-D (because R>F in the verse seems to give only a dimensional superiority rather than a qualitative superiority)

It says "infinite universes" there, which indicates that there are at least 4-D/ Low 2-C structures, and with R>F you would get 5-D (because R>F in the verse seems to give only a dimensional superiority rather than a qualitative superiority)
More information will need to be provided. The difference has to be explicitly shown to be quantitative as in an extra spatial direction, an uncountably infinite universes, or a major size difference between layers.

A vague sees as fiction just won’t cut it anymore.

Cook or Never Cook again. : r/Jujutsufolk

Back