• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for tier 1?

Rikimarox2

He/Him
I believe I have an inkling that it is enough, however I want to confirm it before I make the actual CRT.

The novel is Lightning is the only Way.

In the novels, Energy is Infinite, and is source of everything:
Time, Space, Gravity, Souls, etc... were all made with Energy, and everything was also made with laws. That includes the cosmos itself.

Now this, by itself, doesn't really much. However, the god tier of the verse, Orthar (Considered the Highest Heaven, and created literally everything in the Cosmos/Universe of the novel) has this statement:

Additionally, it was shown that the Cosmos, the things that have all the concepts and laws, and everything else they created, is literally just them:
It's clearly shown that the Cosmos/Universe itself is the character, and considering how Orthar created Time and Space, and it was things he just came up with and don't actually exist in other places, I think it fits Tier 1. Afterall, it showing that he created Time and Space on a whim showcases that he has superiority over it.

I believe Low 1-A might be possible. Additionally, the reason how Orthar became so powerful is because of Energy in the Primordial Chaos (The first scan showcases how everything is made with Energy, and Energy is literally Existence), as he absorbs more Energy to become powerful. Obviously, this'll make Energy Low 1-A/1-A source, so I believe characters reaching this level of power isn't really an anti-feat due to all of their powers coming from that source.

Although I do think it qualifies, I want to see more opinions to know if this is enough, or if I should add more scans/context.

Back