• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this enough for get high 1a tier?

Transcended the very concept of dimensions
Being unbound entirely of all elements, size, width, and proportions.

Is this enough?

Is this enough?
Even if it is unbounded, it is still bounded by these because the dimensions can have a size which resembles the width, height.

It isn't fully enough to get High 1-A.

However, High 1-A is not about transcending 1-A either but an large cardinal. To reach High 1-A, the character must transcend 1-A+ transcend the concept of dimensions with infinite hierarchies of existence which requires an inaccessible cardinal number of time.

That's probably baseline 1A with the new tiering system change. Of course, if we take it all at face value.

Even if it is unbounded, it is still bounded by these because the dimensions can have a size which resembles the width, height.

It isn't fully enough to get High 1-A.

However, High 1-A is not about transcending 1-A either but an large cardinal. To reach High 1-A, the character must transcend 1-A+ transcend the concept of dimensions with infinite hierarchies of existence which requires an inaccessible cardinal number of time.
I don't understand?? Because it say, being entirely unbound by those

Very vague to determine a tier.
Before this... the scan say

Layered infinitely with exceeding dimensions
however for being like lady everland, their realm transcend the very concept of dimensions, being unbound entirely of all element, size, widht, and proportions (like i say before)

For context lady everland also create all of creation in the story, including those layered infinitely with exceeding dimensions

Lady everland also transcend entirely of her creation

Before this... the scan say

Layered infinitely with exceeding dimensions
however for being like lady everland, their realm transcend the very concept of dimensions, being unbound entirely of all element, size, widht, and proportions (like i say before)

For context lady everland also create all of creation in the story, including those layered infinitely with exceeding dimensions

Lady everland also transcend entirely of her creation
That's 1-A at best aka BDE(Beyond Dimensional Existence)

so its impossible to really unbounded by those?
Yep if you wanna know how to be unbounded by dimensions,
A dimension can be unbound if it can exist outside the constraints of space and time.
f.e, if you have a space-time continuum that spans across multiple dimensions, it would be unbound from the dimensions that exist within that space-time continuum. This means that the higher-dimensional aspect of the space-time continuum would be unbound due to its ability to exist outside of the dimensions within it.
I supose you haven't read Tiering system faq.
Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System_FAQ

Can transcend concept of dimensions entirely to any kind of dimensions reach you to inaccessible range?
Not in every case, but in some cases. It's possible for a character to transcend the concept of dimensions entirely to reach an inaccessible range.

This can happen depending on the context and nature of the character's abilities and the specific dimension they're transcending.

Yggdrasil - 1-A

World Sea - 1 Layer into 1-A

Ascension Layers - 1 Layer into 1-A

4th Wall - 2 Layers into 1-A

From what I read.
I think i need to ask question since ancension layer are platonic concept using plato theory of form

Why does actual form scale the same as their shadow?

I think i need to ask question since ancension layer are platonic concept using plato theory of form

Why does actual form scale the same as their shadow?
The Ascension Layers follow the Theory of Form, so all conceptual things that appear within the World Sea, are a shadow of their true concept.

However, the World Sea has already been stated to be superior to everything within it, which would make the Ascension Layers and World Sea of equal tier.

The Ascension Layers follow the Theory of Form, so all conceptual things that appear within the World Sea, are a shadow of their true concept.

However, the World Sea has already been stated to be superior to everything within it, which would make the Ascension Layers and World Sea of equal tier.
No, because ancension layer are higher reality than world sea, first layer on ancension layer will see everything on world sea as complete fiction.. and no way (possible but hard) someone on spheres go to first ancension layer because they would just absorbed in gloo water... even someone above yggrasill itself

No, because ancension layer are higher reality than world sea, first layer on ancension layer will see everything on world sea as complete fiction.. and no way (possible but hard) someone on spheres go to first ancension layer because they would just absorbed in gloo water... even someone above yggrasill itself
There are no statements that the Ascension Layers see the world sea as fiction from what I read.

Each layer in ancension layer will see lower layer as complete fiction. Also in some chapter it mention about ancension layer are higher reality.

I see, ok then;

Yggdrasil - 1-A

World Sea - 1 Layer into 1-A

Ascension Layers - 1-A+

Root World - High 1-A
I think its still not ok... since world sea cannot be filled by 1a structure... stated to "no amount of spheres can fill up the abyss.. not even infinite"

Furthermore... yggdrasill compared to world sea its like a atom compared to entire universe

I think its still not ok... since world sea cannot be filled by 1a structure... stated to "no amount of spheres can fill up the abyss.. not even infinite"

Furthermore... yggdrasill compared to world sea its like a atom compared to entire universe
1 Layer into 1-A has a beyond infinite superiority over Baseline 1-A.

Though if I'm being honest, I should tell you this verse will most likely not be accepted onto the wiki. It was very clearly made with power scaling in mind.
Well.. for that, i think it will debatable.. since this are original and the plot are exactly following big cosmology

also everything its just common used word

Is this enough?
In neither the current or new system is this enough for High 1-A. The most you'd get is Low 1-C to High 1-B.

Though if I'm being honest, I should tell you this verse will most likely not be accepted onto the wiki. It was very clearly made with power scaling in mind.
It shouldn’t be added here at all tbh. The series focuses on story if anything, the cosmology was explained like 100 chapters into the webnovel, so it really doesn’t focus on power scaling. But overall I disagree from adding this

It shouldn’t be added here at all tbh. The series focuses on story if anything, the cosmology was explained like 100 chapters into the webnovel, so it really doesn’t focus on power scaling. But overall I disagree from adding this
The biggest reason for it?? I though it all fine

Back