• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this calc for Tengai Shinsei correct?

Ok, before we get into this, I have to let you know that this is not my calculation at all, someone I debated showed me this calc of Madara's Tengai Shinsei being way stronger than people think it is. In any case, this was the calc:

Ablation Speeds (Using Manga Scans only, Anime seems to imply different)

Average being around 8.7mach, the asteroid is pretty big however if I were
to say it was from the asteroid belt he would have to have pulled it
4.338e+12m

Geostationary Orbit is 35,786,000m

The lowest end is going to be ablation speeds which are 3000m/s to 4000m/s
which is hypersonic to hypersonic+.

For the lower end of geostationary orbit
he would have to have moved the meteor from orbit down to the surface in 28
seconds using the timeframe from the anime. Which is 1278071.428571429m/s or
massively hypersonic+

And for the high end using the minimum distance
between earth and the asteroid belt we get a speed of
154928571428.57142857142857142857m/s which is
516.77308681978461831697322024206 times faster than light.

I wouldn't expect something of that size to be in orbit around the earth so
it being from the asteroid belt isn't that unreasonable. It's like a couple
km wide easily.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424006962557222944/490388359844462604/unknown.png

Using the middling result for the speed I get 2.51927E+27 J of energy which
is multi-continental.
The high end would obviously give useless results due
to how faster than light KE calculations and relativity work.

This is assuming Tengai Shinsei yanks meteors from space/atmosphere.

That's it, what do you guys think?

We have had a huge discussion recently about Madara's meteors: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2930157

You need to put the calc in a blog post and get it evaluated instead of posting the entire calc in the thread.

Damage3245 said:
You need to put the calc in a blog post and get it evaluated instead of posting the entire calc in the thread.
Sorry, I'm new to this website, I don't know how to do that, can you tell me how?

Back