• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this absorbtion?

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
First, I lifted my right hand, my golden bracelet shining slightly. “Gather.” I commanded, and I could sense as the natural energies of the surrounding forest gathered in front of me, as if awaiting further instructions. It was so dense that I could even see a hazy image with the naked eye, like the air had been scorched.
Smiling slightly, I infused a small amount of mana into my eyes to begin looking around, finding all of the nearby spiritual energies. Since I was so far from a human settlement, I didn’t have to worry about grabbing a sapient soul by mistake. “Gather.” I said again, though this time I was commanding in a different manner.
Silver smoke filled my vision, rising up from every inch of the ground. No doubt, the countless little insects and other critters that would typically escape the notice of the patrols had piled up for a while. I wasn’t about to complain, since it would give me the perfect materials for my own endeavors.

As the smoke rose up, it began to gravitate towards me, much as the natural energy had. However, this process was far slower, as I did not have a convenient tool to help me control spiritual energy. At the same time, I was working to refine it, filtering it through my mana to work out the impurities.

By the time the smoke arrived before me, it had turned into a large mass, several meters high. Although it appeared to be a solid in my vision, I knew that I would lose sight of it if I stopped channeling the mana to my eyes. “Okay… I’ve got the ingredients… now how to make this work…”
-World Keeper Chapter 121

Back