• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a Unicron profile ?

I think they're still trying to figure out what tier he would be. I think i heard something about him being Multiverse+ because he was considered to be higher than the incomplete Star-Saber, which was a threat to the entire TF Multiverse (which is infinite) but besides that i'm not sure.

Jared1111 said:
I think they're still trying to figure out what tier he would be. I think i heard something about him being Multiverse+ because he was considered to be higher than the incomplete Star-Saber, which was a threat to the entire TF Multiverse (which is infinite) but besides that i'm not sure.
Actually...

Also, what happend to the G1 versions of Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron and Starscream?

They were supposed to scale to him, but looking at the Everalsting's profile, prehaps not.

The Everlasting said:
Jared1111 said:
Actually...
Hyperverse Level Unicron. Oh no

Galactusbois got BTFO'd

The Everlasting said:
Jared1111 said:
Actually...
To be fair that is only his Pre-Shroud Multiversal self. That doesn't even begin to tackle the clusterf$ck of his numerous different appearances as universal beings.

Crabwhale said:
The Everlasting said:
Jared1111 said:
Actually...
To be fair that is only his Pre-Shroud Multiversal self. That doesn't even begin to tackle the clusterf$ck of his numerous different appearances as universal beings.
Is he somehow more or less powerful Post-Shroud?

Jared1111 said:
Crabwhale said:
The Everlasting said:
Jared1111 said:
Actually...
The Shroud was an event caused by Nexus Prime which permanently strengthened the boundaries between realities. Essentially, all Multiversal Singularities stopped being so and are now infinitely different variations on a basic character, Unicron included. Also, now they are confined to singular realities, meaning the Unicron Phenomenon is no longer the physical representation of a higher Hyperversal character's will, but instead a myriad of infinite different slivers of his former self working in tandem to end all reality.

Or sometimes, not even that. Hell, in the Shattered Glass countinuity,, Unicron is actually a good guy: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Unicron/Shattered_Glass

So, yeah, total clusterf@ck.

The Everlasting said:
Jared1111 said:
Actually...
Unicron and Primus sections looking good, keep up the good work.

Crabwhale said:
Jared1111 said:
Crabwhale said:
The Everlasting said:
Jared1111 said:
Actually...
The Shroud was an event caused by Nexus Prime which permanently strengthened the boundaries between realities. Essentially, all Multiversal Singularities stopped being so and are now infinitely different variations on a basic character, Unicron included. Also, now they are confined to singular realities, meaning the Unicron Phenomenon is no longer the physical representation of a higher Hyperversal character's will, but instead a myriad of infinite different slivers of his former self working in tandem to end all reality.
Or sometimes, not even that. Hell, in the Shattered Glass countinuity,, Unicron is actually a good guy: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Unicron/Shattered_Glass

So, yeah, total clusterf@ck.
So basically Pre and Post Retcon Beyonder?

So basically Pre and Post Retcon Beyonder?

A fair comparison to make, though Uncron's depowering at least received an explanation and had a profound impact on the Transformers reality. Marvel on the other hand kinda just shrugged while saying: "Did'na happen."

Back