• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is SMITE Sun Wukong Low 2-C?

As the title says. While Sun Wukong is not a Pantheon Leader, he is seemingly better than Ao Kuang, threatens Yu Huang and finally "ascending to heaven and gaining immortality".
He should at least be comparable to other Hero deities like Mulan, Hercules and King Arthur. My SMITE knowledge is extremely rusty but unless a character has actually harmed an pantheon leader tier character they usually get the At least 4-A possibly Low 2-C rating. I don't think simply threatening a high tier deity is enough to get the full on Low 2-C rating imho.

Also if you have plans to make a SMITE profile for the monkey king, I wish you well on your endeavour.

The verse seems quite inactive and in need of updates tbh.

He should at least be comparable to other Hero deities like Mulan, Hercules and King Arthur. My SMITE knowledge is extremely rusty but unless a character has actually harmed an pantheon leader tier character they usually get the At least 4-A possibly Low 2-C rating. I don't think simply threatening a high tier deity is enough to get the full on Low 2-C rating imho.

Also if you have plans to make a SMITE profile for the monkey king, I wish you well on your endeavour.

The verse seems quite inactive and in need of updates tbh.
Yeah, I was one of the guys who advocated strongly for low 2-C across the board since with many of the gods routinely fighting each other, it made sense. 4-A felt like a serious lowball, but it was a compromise that was a necessary evil to get the revisions going. And Sun wukong has tangled with those who have harmed pantheon heads. I mean, Ao Kuang was part of the gang who assassinated Zeus at the very beginning of the story, along with Hel and Loki. The trick is finding out who all the gods have fought and the consistency to rank them accordingly. Pantheon heads like Zeus are a good measuring stick for power.

Back