• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is she really the strongest hero in the MCU?

Currently no. She might show some feats in Avengers: Endgame, however. As far as I know, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Thor with his Stormbreaker are the strongest, especially the latter because his Stormbreaker overpowered Thanos' complete Infinity Gauntlet's blast.

Isn't her power mostly just from the tesseract? Which is only one of the infinity stones? If that's the case, then Thor is at least several times stronger with Stormbreaker.

Skalt711 said:
Currently no. She might show some feats in Avengers: Endgame, however. As far as I know, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch and Thor with his Stormbreaker are the strongest, especially the latter because his Stormbreaker overpowered Thanos' complete Infinity Gauntlet's blast.
I 100% agree with that however some people infer that Stormbreaker only overpowered the Infinity Gauntlet because Thanos didn't have time to think and turn Stormbreaker into like a rubber duck, what do you think about this

@Foddersyntax

I'm not well aware about MCU, but if Thanos noticed the attack faster, he could probably apply the reality hax and erase Thor and his Stormbreaker.

Otherwise, Thor's Stormbreaker still managed to overpower the entirety of the complete Infinity Gauntlet's raw power.

Captain Marvel = Power given by a fraction of the space stone

Thanos = Have all stones

Thor = Sliced through an attack made by all stones together

In AP Thor > Thanos > Captain Marvel

And maybe Stark and Strange are stronger than her

As of now, she has at best Tier 8 feats.

Until I see her do stuff, she's not squat.

Skalt711 said:
@Foddersyntax
I'm not well aware about MCU, but if Thanos noticed the attack faster, he could probably apply the reality hax and erase Thor and his Stormbreaker.
Thanos attacked before Thor threw his axe.

You mean, despite it specifically being made to do exactly that and not having any anti-feats to contradict it?

Back