• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is plot manipulation ok?

Is a story based on plot manipulation ok?

If that's the case part 2 of my story could work here after all. (Basically everything would be 1-A tho... ea never wanted dark to have vs battles anyway)

Edit 2: more appropriate tital changed question to be more clear

Your right that's odd... I suw the discussion of it and with my surprise just kinda made this thread right after.. maybe it got deleted it would have been off topic. I'll have to remake what I remember for context then.

... Meta isn't mentioned here

Ok so what I remember was somthing along these lines.

Plot manipulation differs from meta manipulation because plot is usually less serious well meta manipulation is more complicated and "higher up there" (i remember somthing like that last phrase but I think I remembered it wrong)

What I'm basically asking is a storyline based on meta manipulation ok?

We generally don't like to go by Super Power Wiki definitions of things. One reason being some of their powers (Such as conceptual manipulation) say "sub power of Omnipotence" or something like that.

Drag's essentially right, Meta Manipulation doesn't really have much of a consistent definition...?

Promestein said:
Drag's essentially right, Meta Manipulation doesn't really have much of a consistent definition...?
Sorry I was under the impression we had a page for that. Then it would be plot manipulation in a serious tone.

Back