• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Jenovah more powerful than Supreme Archetype?

Not really, we have a strict no currently practise religion stuff on the Wiki rule. For reasons you can probably guess.

He probably is talking about this one

Jehovah, sometimes identified as YHVH, Allah, or simply God, is the Supreme Creator of the Abrahamic Religions, recognized as the one and only God in Christianity, Judaism and Islam, of whose Divine Presence all other divinities in alternate faiths and religions are nothing but pale shadows and who stands outside of Creation as its absolute ruler, enigmatic, ineffable and only ever manifesting through mere aspects of His being, such as the Jesus Christ, the Annointed One, who many believers recognize as the Son of God and the Good Sheperd who would guide humanity to the direction of its Creator, though even such aspects are still shaped entirely by the eyes of those who behold them, and thus their words ultimately reveal more about the person with whom they are communicating than about God Himself.

Tier: 1-A | 0 | 0

Name:
Yahweh the Lord King Father, God the Father | ELOHIM YHVH (Sometimes spelled as YHWH), Jehovah, Allah, God, The All, The Tellurian, The Ein Soph, The Divine Presence, The Ultimate Reality | None.

Origin: World of Darkness

this character is stronger than supreme archetype and clear light

answered, can get closed before the nuke of controversy hit

I can see it being stronger than supreme archetype but not the clear lights

Isn't cuthulu mythos supposed to receive an downgrade after that supreme archetype will be baseline
they didn't yet
also Jehovah is like 3 layers above baseline tier 0 and will get upgraded soon

so yeh WoD is our strongest verse for exception of mathiverse

AFAIK, the clear light and supereme archetype are still the strongest Tier 0s. But I heard both are getting downgraded soon.

read cosmology and explanation pages, they have many tier 0 characters with tier 0 scaling chains, and there's who encompasses all of that
The cosmology pages of CM, TP and WOD is already filled to the brim with explanations and complexity. They look pretty much exactly the same. infact I'd say three of them would likely be equals instead.

Not really, there was a downgrade thread for the verse and the conclusion was that a they would be baseline
No? I'm pretty sue they're only gonna be baseline once the thread comes out. Nothing in the CRT was applied to the profiles afaik.

No? I'm pretty sue they're only gonna be baseline once the thread comes out. Nothing in the CRT was applied to the profiles afaik.
Yes, but I'm talking that on the thread it was said they would be baseline once the new downgrade was made.

I was just adr3sing what he said that them going to be baseline was a rumor

So from what I can tell, WoD is at least inaccessibly above Baseline 0 with some sort of Consensus hierarchy, which the I AM THAT I AM transcends in the same way that normal tier 0s transcends High 1-A.

so yeh WoD is our strongest verse for exception of mathiverse
I believe that the Manifold Trilogy is stronger

how to make a strong tier 0

step 1. introduce math, the highest forms of math in your verse

step 2. say your tier 0 has non linear power and is unbound by any cardinality whatsoever, transcending all of math

done

Back