• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is ccc gilgamesh outer to boundless ?

He has infinite holy grails on a boundless scale and one moon-cell multiverse = a holy grail. (Note I say it reaches a boundless scale due to the fact each grail is much more powerful than that of a normal grail and if you combine all of it it reaches a boundless scale or maybe at high outer. you can also remove the grail if you dont consider the grail as a weapon or a hax)

Servants can use grails to enhance themselves and grails are reality warping wish granting devices that have enough potency to interact with and access the root, the source of everything in existence.

He has noble phantasms that allow him to rewrite the plot of his own story and make his own stories tangible realities meaning if he wanted to, he could write himself being beyond omnipotent.

And yes Gilgamesh is a NLF - he was created that way on purpose, only being/seeming limited for the sake of plot. His own creator, Nasu himself, said that he's practically unbeatable when he's serious.

He ascended beyond the moon-cell which created him as a mere piece of its own data. A feat tantamount to a fictional character becoming real but 9 magnitudes more impressive due to the moon-cell being 9-D and since he kept the same power that allowed him to perform the feat of escaping moon-cell's perfect replica multiverse in the "actual" multiverse, he should be able to replicate the feat again, making him at least boundless and realistically, beyond. there this is the basics about CCC gil

Is it true ?

W h a t? MAYBE (and a huge emphasis on maybe) infinite 10D. Also NLFs do not apply simple as that. It's like trying to argue Saitama is unbeatable by other fictional characters because the author written him to be unbeatable in his verse. Accessing the root is very vague (would also not scale to the root) and is at best wish/reality warping hax via the grail. Omnipotence doesn't really amount to much or scale to much nor is it anywhere close enough to scale to boundless. Being beyond omnipotence is a paradox nor does it actually mean anything. All I see is plot manip and reality warping/wish hax .

Last edited:
W h a t? MAYBE (and a huge emphasis on maybe) infinite 10D. Also NLFs do not apply simple as that. It's like trying to argue Saitama is unbeatable by other fictional characters because the author written him to be unbeatable in his verse. Accessing the root is very vague (would also not scale to the root) and is at best wish/reality warping hax via the grail. Omnipotence doesn't really amount to much or scale to much nor is it anywhere close enough to scale to boundless. Being beyond omnipotence is a paradox nor does it actually mean anything. All I see is plot manip and reality warping/wish hax
I see

W h a t? MAYBE (and a huge emphasis on maybe) infinite 10D. Also NLFs do not apply simple as that. It's like trying to argue Saitama is unbeatable by other fictional characters because the author written him to be unbeatable in his verse. Accessing the root is very vague (would also not scale to the root) and is at best wish/reality warping hax via the grail. Omnipotence doesn't really amount to much or scale to much nor is it anywhere close enough to scale to boundless. Being beyond omnipotence is a paradox nor does it actually mean anything. All I see is plot manip and reality warping/wish hax .
yeah all im giving is the

basics CCC gil. He is unbeatable in the Nasuverse of fate but he isnt the strongest fate character not even top 50 overall but he is strong and he also defeated BB who merged with Moon cell itself and if I remember correctly his EA was also buffed significantly to his level last thing being boundless within the nasuverse is just outer-High outer if compared to other pieces of fiction also

there are 3 main verses

within fate nasuverse is the weakest

yeah all im giving is the

basics CCC gil. He is unbeatable in the Nasuverse of fate but he isnt the strongest fate character not even top 50 overall but he is strong and he also defeated BB who merged with Moon cell itself and if I remember correctly his EA was also buffed significantly to his level last thing being boundless within the nasuverse is just outer-High outer if compared to other pieces of fiction also

there are 3 main verses

within fate nasuverse is the weakest
What the hell are you even talking about... Nasuverse is everything Nasu created that are all connected including Fate.. How can nasuverse be the weakest?

What the hell are you even talking about... Nasuverse is everything Nasu created that are all connected including Fate.. How can nasuverse be the weakest?
yeah as much as I hate

to say it Nasuverse is the weakest because of having the lowest cosmology tier among the other 2 verses

when I first heard it but after doing a deep research in the other versions yesh nah it aint close CCC gil is strong but EXTELLA Gil (Not from Nasuverse) wipes the floor with CCC gil no dif

Nasuverse for scaling characters since it is the only canon thing in FateGO(aka original) and the other 2 verses are not canon to FateGO

yeah as much as I hate

to say it Nasuverse is the weakest because of having the lowest cosmology tier among the other 2 verses

when I first heard it but after doing a deep research in the other versions yesh nah it aint close CCC gil is strong but EXTELLA Gil (Not from Nasuverse) wipes the floor with CCC gil no dif

Nasuverse for scaling characters since it is the only canon thing in FateGO(aka original) and the other 2 verses are not canon to FateGO
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Nasuverse

Back