• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is bill cipher a smurf or non smurf

Yes. 3D AP with 4D Range
"is bill a smurf or non smurf"
"yes"
you did not answer the question
not only that, but 3-D AP with 4-D range is non smurf - just good range.
if bill had like 3-D AP but then 11-D fatehax or something that would be a smurf.

if bill had like 3-D AP but then 11-D fatehax or something that would be a smurf.
Actually, 3-D AP with 4-D range is smurf

Smurf is any character with a ability (Range, Hax) that is one dimensionality above his physiques. (4-C, Low 2-C with Plot Manipulation)

"is bill a smurf or non smurf"
"yes"
you did not answer the question
Thats not how smurf works

Actually, 3-D AP with 4-D range is smurf

Smurf is any character with a ability (Range, Hax) that is one dimensionality above his physiques. (4-C, Low 2-C with Plot Manipulation)
really? huh.
i thought it meant they HAD to have a specific ability that was like waaaay above the rest of their statistics in dimensionality - not just range.

Thats not how smurf works
i'm aware now - this does not change the fact that you didn't actually answer the original user's question.

really? huh.
i thought it meant they HAD to have a specific ability that was like waaaay above the rest of their statistics in dimensionality - not just range.

i'm aware now - this does not change the fact that you didn't actually answer the original user's question.
Oh yeah, I read the OP wrong doesnt change the fact that what I said is true.

Bill is a smurf because of his range @Robo432343

Back