• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Invincible-iron-man
Yusuke Urameshi
Yusuke being badass as usual.

My favorite superhero goes against an anime legend. Thought this would be an interesting fight

round 1: Low 6-B versions, speed equalized

Round 2: 6-B Yusuke vs 10 Low 6-B Iron Man Suits, speed equalized

Who wins and why?

Personally, I would prefer Yusuke to win, since his series has more quality than Iron Man, but I'll rein back the favoritism and just try and look at this from a totally unbiased angle.

Round 1: I'd say Iron Man takes it, because he DOES have hardened battle armor. Also, the Dark Tournament showed that they still can't break past extremely heavy metals.

Round 2: I'd still say Iron Man takes it, for the same reasons listed above, but I also think Iron Man would be faster, and he can fly. Yusuke had trouble fighting Jin simply because he could fly. There are also all sorts of unrelated questions, like can his strongest Spirit Gun blast even punch through Iron Man's armor?

I'd love for Yusuke to win, but I don't see any way he's pulling out of this. It's a stomp in favor of Iron Man.

This is personally a hard one. Not because I can't decide, but I like both characters. As much as I wanna say Yusuke (my favorite anime character), I gotta go with Iron man both rounds. His flight advantage, along with a good amount of hax gives him the win.

What Hax does Iron Man have? The only thing he seems to have over Yusuke IMO is flight, precog and intellect. Iron Man is far smarter in the grand scheme of things Yusuke is a better fighter (I think) and has more versatile energy attacks from what I've heard.

Although I'm not counting my vote, I think R1 is inconclusive and Round 2 goes to Iron Man 6/10

The problem is that when fighting a giant metal robot, Hiei and Kurama couldn't break past its durability, so they had to get it to impale itself with its own hand. And Iron Man's armor is much, much harder than that simple robot.

The Queen Diclonius I'd love for Yusuke to win, but I don't see any way he's pulling out of this. It's a stomp in favor of Iron Man.

This is not a stomp in any way, shape or form

"Gatasible is what we like to call him. One of the Doctor's earlier projects, part demon, mostly machine, and no feelings, no pain, and no fear."

"Gatasible's whole body is covered with a special formula of hyberdized metal. Combining the hardest steel with actual living cells, no substance in the whole world can break it!"

From Yu Yu Hakusho Episode 34.

This is Low 6-B Yusuke, not 7-A if that's a thing, otherwise this would be a spite thread.

He most certainly can damage IMs armor

Round 1: Yusuke has better H2H skill and possibly higher range but Iron Man has haxes such as energy absorption, invisibility, illusion creation, etc. so Tony wins.

Round 2: Iron Man for above reasons along with blitzing.

Doesn't really seem like anyone else is interested in discussing this... a pity, too, because I find this to be a very interesting thread.

If Yusuke can get Iron man into H2H combat he could win this for round one but as everyone said Iron man has haxs that would allow him the win.

Round 2 shouldn't be there since it's a speed stomp even though Yusuke has the AP and Durability advantage. Iron just takes it like crop said like "round 1 but blitzing"

AllanSaiyan said:
If Yusuke can get Iron man into H2H combat he could win this for round one but as everyone said Iron man has haxs that would allow him the win.
Round 2 shouldn't be there since it's a speed stomp even though Yusuke has the AP and Durability advantage. Iron just takes it like crop said like "round 1 but blitzing"
Changed R2

Yukaphile said:
Personally, I would prefer Yusuke to win, since his series has more quality than Iron Man, but I'll rein back the favoritism and just try and look at this from a totally unbiased angle.
Round 1: I'd say Iron Man takes it, because he DOES have hardened battle armor. Also, the Dark Tournament showed that they still can't break past extremely heavy metals.

Round 2: I'd still say Iron Man takes it, for the same reasons listed above, but I also think Iron Man would be faster, and he can fly. Yusuke had trouble fighting Jin simply because he could fly. There are also all sorts of unrelated questions, like can his strongest Spirit Gun blast even punch through Iron Man's armor?

I'd love for Yusuke to win, but I don't see any way he's pulling out of this. It's a stomp in favor of Iron Man.
Yusuke can fly too.

Super necro, and 6-B Iron Man doesn't even exist anymore. Just close this and stop bumping threads that have been inactive for over a month; or even for over a year in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back