• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man leads with repulsor blasts and missiles, what does Lilim lead with?

I see. Iron Man doesn't really excel in H2H, so he'd likely avoid that as much as possible. He also does have some resistance to magic, not sure how powerful Lilim's is though.

Lilim's magic power is the same as her AP, but they drain her MP depending on the magic skill used so once she runs out of MP, it'll be a while before she can use any of her skills again.

Iron Man's resistance is a bit vague: "All kinds of weird magical emanations are coming from the area around the museum. Get Iron Man to take a look, his suit shouldn't be affected."

I guess that warrants some protection I guess, at least from basic attacks.

I'll comment more on this later as I've need to sleep now.

Hope you stay well and happy in the meantime! :3

I see, IM doesn't have an answer to it, but he definitely seems to have the versatility and probably the experience/skill advantage here.

Only thing I need to ask, before voting, is how easy is it to pull of the soul stealing?
Do they need to be weakened? Does it require close interaction? How long does it take? etc.

In order for Lilim to get the soul all the has to to is flick her finger, but she can be stopped by outside forces as when she was trying to get Alex's soul who was struggling to keep it inside by placing his hands over his mouth but was being pulled toward Lilim until Connor fired an energy blast at her, making her stop and allowing Alex to put his soul back in. Although since Iron Man wears a Hemet that covers his face, Lilim would need to break it first to get his soul.

Last edited:
Going to vote Iron Man then via experience, being more versatile and it being difficult for her to use her soul hax.

Iron Man has the range advantage and seemingly has nice stamina (his machine does rather than him ig but whatever), he's also smarter by an extremely large margin, however, Lilim does have a good set of tricks that could work well if you elaborated on specifically how much her stamina is on what the longest she's done. Then I'll be able to decide the vote.

His stamina is around the peak/super human level in this key. (Increases with Iso-8)

Lilim could fight against Connor in his Pseudo-Orange Phoenix Form, only getting worn out when she was hit by the combined attack by Alex and Conor. Not to mention Lilim's high regenerative ability would cause problems for Iron man unless he were to knock her out cold.

I'd say about 3-5 minutes in real time but the were moving at Relativistic speeds, which doesn't matter here since speed is equalized and her Regen only heals physical wounds and not stamina.

Iron Man has statistics amplification which improves: Speed, AP, Durability, Stamina and Accuracy. So he should be able to bring the

He also absorbs her energy attacks that makes him stronger, he's way more experienced and likely able to formulate a strategy that will lead to his victory.

Shrug

He also absorbs her energy attacks that makes him stronger
I was still going to go with a high diff on either end but now it just seems like iron man mid diffs at worst with this factor, definetly Iron man wins this since it's definitely going to be more harder for Lilim to do too much without energy blasts which give her most of her range, Iron man should be able to blast her to stop the soul manip

Change my vote to Iron man since I didn't notice this

Does Iron Man's energy attack absorption work with Magic attacks and is there a certain amount of damage Model 35 could take? Also, would Iron Man gain more strength if Lilim used her statistic amplification and Iron Man was hit by an energy attack? I also looked back at Chapter 28 of Neon Cavaliers and noticed that I missed some of Lilim's powers and abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back