• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man vs Doomsday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Rules:

Iron Man: 1 (BlackDarkness679)

Doomsday: 3 (ExerciseDancefloors,Lekmos,GreyFang82)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Bump

He should have the same abilities as the Mark 42 as a baseline. However, underneath the Doomsday buster he'll likely be wearing the Age of Ultron armour.

Well my vote goes for Ironman then given the abilities he has from these which would help agaibst Doomsday,although it will be still a hard fight

Alrigth i don`t want around when these do clash...

Let see Iron Man has very good ways to get under Doomdays and actually bring him down.

Correct me, Doomsdays reactive evolution was not instant and it would need time to actvie, yes?

If so i give my vote Iron Man for his durability negations and fact he has been bring down Hulk, i say Iron Man takes this after few cities has been wipe out.

I think it's instant, or nearly so. Either that, or when he resurrects.

He can do it mid fight too,when he dies and resurrects back he is immune to whatever killed him last time,you cant kill him with the same method twice

My data banks are not familiar with all details with Marvel and DC even i read their stories.

If i understand Doomsday can do his reactive during figth or was dying always needed for trigger reactive evolution?

How was Doomsday cycle? If someone cut his head off, could he like in next like next five seconds he can be back in top shape. I have seen smallville version where Doomsday reactive evolution was almsot quite fast, if we apply it here and we have battle to death (no K.O) then i could say Doomsday takes this...with few cities wiped out

The way I understand it, the more you use an ability, the more resistant he becomes.

I remember when he fought Radion that he blasted him with energy and killed him,next time they faced it didnt work on him and Doomsday countered his abilities too

Does anyone know how DD's resurrection works? How long it takes etc.

@Lekmos SBA apply so:

Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) anymore over one month, even if those don't actively defend against him.

Oh there was knock out for at least for hour, didn`t catch it first time.

If someone bring out that Doomsdays ``what won`t kill you, makes you stronger cycle`` is shorter than hour, i stick with vote for Doomsday. If it is longer than hour, then i change my vote to Iron Man due knock out.

So now my vote goes to Doomsday.

I feel like there needs to be more information for this match to even out. Even if Tony was to build a Doomsday buster. What new could the Doomsday buster do to kill or remove Doomsday from the fight when a beast like that has already taken on the likes of Superman, and many other heroes who probably killed Doomsday in more creative ways than just punching it to death. So I think it now becomes a question of what Doomsday is immune too and what isn't he immune too when he fights Tony in this new suit. If we're assuming that it's the usual Doomsday after he's fought all of those other heroes in the DC-verse then I'm more incline to give my vote to Doomsday.

Well it's up to Tony and his research mainly.

He has feats for building the Hulkbuster within the same time frame. The Hulkbuster is able to counter the Hulk by using the radiation he emits against him and to knock him out by depleting his stamina levels fairly quickly.

Stark can bestow said powers to allies, so I think he can bestow said powers to the the Iron Legion (Which includes the Hulkbuster) and go for the knock out.

For what it's worth his AoU armour can exploit statistics amplification, Regenerationn, and can absorb Doomsday's laser beams, adding the energy to his own power supply.

Edit: Iron Legion drones are copies of the Age of Ultron Armour

Yeah... Doomsday is a tough cookie... I feel like if Tony had BFR this would be a pretty clear-cut match, but due to the fact it is not listed in his abilites and saying "Well prep lets him do that" is kinda a cop out and would require a lot of assumptions, like: How far can he get him away from the battlefield? Does he send him to the next closest planet? is it another dimension? Can Doomsday Make it back? etc.

Did we agree that the Reactive Evolution only kicks in when he dies, or does it actively work while he's fighting?

If it's only when he's killed, I would HAVE to say inconclusive as it would relay on how the battle went and how long Doomsday stay's knockedout... which can be a case by case basis. If it's even working during combat I have to give it to Doomsday.

Darkmon cns said:
Well I'd like to ask how much dose tony know about dooms day well building this doomsday buster?
I think he can use public knowledge and use his SHIELD status to get into more classified information.

@Greyfang Apparently it's inconsistent.

Just throwing him in space should do the trick which is why i asked how much tony knew. He could build somthing with enough rockets to just grave him and throw him in space with his rockets and he'd be able to make it back on his own.

Well, Doomsday can fly, but maybe wrapping a suit around him works

I mean, as long as as the suit doesn't get destroyed and the suits force > Doomsday force

Yeah, it's on his page

Ether way he could spend the time building the doomsday buster as added parts on the hulk buster so he could survive a roundam punch from dooms day after it separates.

True, that would save a lot of time to amp up an already powerful suit, likely giving him an AP advantage.

Colonel Krukov said:
True, that would save a lot of time to amp up an already powerful suit, likely giving him an AP advantage.
I was thinking the actual doomsday Buster is the suit that goes on doomsday.

Well, if he decides to use BFR as his strategy, then I guess so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back