• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Fist Speed Calc Removal

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Hope this can be done quickly. Iron Fist has a calc for dodging bullets in microseconds. The feat comes from Iron Fist 1998 Issue 1.

All it says is that he reacted to them in a microseconds. It didn't mention, show or imply that he dodged all of them in a microsecond. Even if it did, that would be completely against of what we're seeing. A bullet dodge feat is magnitudes slower than anything related to a microsecond. Iron Fist didn't need MHS+ speeds to dodge bullets, even a bunch of them, that would be an Hypersonic or High Hypersonic feat, at best. Of course, considering he isn't aimdodging them.

And since we're talking about Iron Fist, his speed stats says "Comparable to, if not superior to both Spider-Man and Daredevil", well, he is at best comparable to Daredevil, and more likely slower than Spider-Man. Despite being a clear super-human, the comics, narrative, lore, whatever, still see him as a human, when Spider-Man is seen as a super-human even by these standards. These conceptualization of Spider-Man being a super-human with super speed and Iron Fist a peak human with peak human speed should be more than enough to make him slower, and of course, Peter's feats are higher anyway.

I'm assuming the calc has been evaluated and removed since it's old as shit

But meh, it's fine

I don't see it in the verse page either but it's on his page, so I assume it's being used.

Back