• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

d58597701acacd8f608fa0f8544329dd.png
latest

Both at High 6-A and Speed Equalized.

Sassy child:

George:

Inconclusive:
Tatsumaki is being upgraded to 5-C+

Well this is what I can see from the profiles that can be useful:
Invincible:
-Flight.
-Regeneration (Mid-Low).
-Reactive Evolution.
-And Maybe inteligence.

White light:
-Regeneration (High-Mid)
-Immortality (Types 1 and 3).
-Light Manipulation(Able to transform into pure light).
-Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection.
-Electricity Manipulation.
-Fire Manipulation
-Ice Manipulation (Able to fire blasts of energy that freeze on contact).
-Able to lower a target's physical defenses.
- Healing.
-Summoning.
-Intangibility.
-True Flight.
- Can induce burns, paralysis, and poison.
-Better lifting strenght(Class Z>>>> Invincible Class T)

So for what I can see White light has more advantages and better variety. Also If I read correctly the weakness of Invincible the fire Manipulation and burn inducement will be a big problem to invincible.

Now with that spoken what is the AP for Both?

Back