• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible vs Boros (GRACE)

Okay I am probably too late to change the votes and I believe it’s passed grace period but there’s a couple points I have to debate with, mainly regarding Boros’s supposed skill.

Boros being more experienced is correct, but also irrelevant to Mark. Mark has spent the entirety of Invincible fighting characters literally thousands of years older then him who have spent their entire lives conquering planets, similar to Boros. This includes the likes of Conquest. The latter is considered the second strongest viltrumite and the oldest living one in the race. Conquest was also able to overpower Omni-Man who has done the exact same thing for most of his life.

Lastly, while Boros does have regen, his regen is tied to his stamina which I would argue Mark has him beat in. Mark in that very video I posted, not only fought and flew throughout the universe the whole day (While also holding his breath because Viltrumites can’t breathe in space, they just hold it in for over two weeks through stamina alone) but also fought and killed conquest even after being impaled through the stomach.

That said, I believe Boros wins eventually via CSRC, but I believe he would lose without it, so I vote Boros

I also just looked at the files and looking at it now, second suit Mark should absolutely be High 6A, I have no idea where the 6A rating comes from and Mark is comparable to someone that can overpower a High 6A….

So yeah….don’t add the fight, Ill fix that right now.

Reactions: Rez
I also just looked at the files and looking at it now, second suit Mark should absolutely be High 6A, I have no idea where the 6A rating comes from and Mark is comparable to someone that can overpower a High 6A….

So yeah….don’t add the fight, Ill fix that right now.
There's the invincible downgrade thread going on, so you can ask there

I feel like people downplay Boros' regen a lot. The main reason that Boros was tired after only 5 minutes of fighting Saitama is both because he used meteoric burst, which is specifically noted to be very bad for stamina, and because Saitama was splattering him with every hit, so there was a lot more to regenerate. Invincible's AP advantage isn't enough to do nearly that much damage to Boros, so stamina shouldn't be too problematic.

I mean….

Invincibles High 6A now…

Also, unless Boros has an advantage that isn’t CSRC, he needs to use it because Mark is an arguably better fighter with better stamina

If we change Boros' key to his third, his only real chance to win is to use the CSRC. Other than that, Invincible has a 50x AP advantage so he could certainly overpower Boros' regen or outlast him since his Meteoric Burst form heavily drains his stamina. I see Invincible taking this more times than not.

I’m gonna go with Boros due to having more than twice Invincible’s Attack Potency (439 Petatons VS 1.5 Exatons if third key Invincible is being used) as well as superior regen

Expect boros is only high 6-A with a single attack which heavily drains his stamina

I’m gonna go with Boros due to having more than twice Invincible’s Attack Potency (439 Petatons VS 1.5 Exatons if third key Invincible is being used) as well as superior regen
1. We're currently using 2nd key Invincible and it'll likely be changed to 3rd key Boros so it isn't an absolute stomp
2. It's 43.9 Petatons not 439
3. That attack was only ever used as a last resort so he can't just dish it out as a first thing, he could use it later on though if Invincible takes his time beating him
4. His regen can be mitigated considering it takes up his stamina and his meteoric burst form, the form he's in, takes up more stamina than his regen so his regen won't last forever. In fact, it may last for only a few minutes at most.

I’m not sure how I feel about Boros having only one attack to win, but if it isn’t a stomp, Invincible just obliterates him to shreds instantly and kills him before he uses it.

There is still the possibility that he senses Invincible's strength, realizes he's basically doomed and one shots him with the CSRC. That chance is relatively low given his wish for a good fight, but it does tip the scale in his favor slightly. Other than that Invincible just wipes the floor.

I'm voting for Invincible

Pretty sure Mark's solar flare tanking feat is something like close to 1 exa ton so boros won't one shot

Nevermind, it was 23 Petatons, but essentially the same outcome.
The 23 petatons is for real world solar flare so the one in comic should upscale from that and mark was completely fine after tanking the solar flare and flew away like nothing happened but yeah boros can still one shot I guess

So apparently the 6-A thing is still being decided. So I don't we should discard the match just yet

Back