• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible vs Boros (GRACE)

power unsealed vs second suit is used (both are 6-A)
speed is equal

mark:

boros: 10

incon:

Last edited:
Boros isn't physically High 6-A, that's only via his collapsing star roaring cannon. And it's 1.586 exatons, not 2.5

Invincible’s AP is 1.5 petatons and Boros’s AP is 883 teratons
Boros seems to be more skilled while invincible has higher AP
What’s the lifting strength difference

I think Invincible's only win con is taking Boros into space. Ironically enough.

Boros should probably take this.

Mark has nothing to counter Boros' superior regeneration. Both can seemingly throw each other to space, however, I'm unsure if Mark would do such a thing character while Boros doesn't do such a thing in this form.

Boros does seem like a better hand to hand fighter than Mark, and he's clearly more experienced than Mark is. He also has extrasensory perception, meaning he could track Mark if Mark chooses to surprise him.

Also, I dunno if how good is Mark's heat resistance is, as well as how his telepathy works in a fight, but from what I remember, I'm don't think he ever used it to read his opponents moves. Also I doubt Mark's reactive evolution would be useful here

I'm voting Boros for now.

Also, I dunno if how good is Mark's heat resistance is, as well as how his telepathy works in a fight, but from what I remember, I'm don't think he ever used it to read his opponents moves. Also I doubt Mark's reactive evolution would be useful here
Mark survived in the sun for an extended period of time, though that's a later key. I don't think the telepathy is combat applicable.

Took a nuke point blank and was fine against an explosion that wiped las vegas and turned the sand into mirror

Throwing things into space is actually pretty common in invincible and the centre of an nuclear explosion should be hotter than the surface of sun which actually kind of gave Mark some burns but it's fiction a place where they overestimates the sun

Throwing things into space is actually pretty common in invincible and the centre of an nuclear explosion should be hotter than the surface of sun which actually kind of gave Mark some burns but it's fiction a place where they overestimates the sun
But does he do it in character? Afaik, he doesn't. And I'm pretty sure Boros could just fly back.

He smashed Allen into the moon and threw a space ship into the space he also threw a monster into the space
I remember the Allen thing, but they weren't on earth at the moment. Scan for the second part?

I feel like it's not impossible for Mark to win, but Boros simply wins way more times.

Mark has the AP advantage, being almost twice as strong, but Boros is way tougher to kill with his regeneration and skil, which balances things out.

Boros has a much greater LS actually. Mark scales to a feat that is not that much superior to a feat that Bang did, who is several orders of strength beneath Boros' weakest form. That, coupled with superio grappling skill, makes it really troublesome for Mark to go in a very close fight and do the space-throwing tactic.

There's not much to say about their powers. They seem rather comparable in their simplicity, but Boros has regeneration and superior martial skill. That ought to suffice.

I'm voting for Boros throttling Mark in a fight. With difficulty, but he should be able to do it.

No

Is 33508916800

At least this is the correct
If that's it then the LS advantage Boros holds is even more ridiculous.

I don't recall the exact number but Bang scales to a ~60,000,000,000 feat, and he is way weaker than Darkshine, who is considerably weaker than Gouketsu, who is weaker to Boros' weakest form.

I don't recall the exact number but Bang scales to a ~60,000,000,000 feat, and he is way weaker than Darkshine, who is considerably weaker than Gouketsu, who is weaker to Boros' weakest form.
Darkshine doesn't downscale from Gouketsu.

Back