• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introducing… The VSBW WF! (RP/Versus Thread Hybrid)

Pikaman

He/Him
Welcome all! I, Pikaman, have created this thread to share with you a most exciting new feature to your lives on this wiki…

Together with @RandomGuy2345, I am proud to present…

The Vs Battle Wiki Wrestling Federation!

To simplify, the VSBW WF is a hybrid between the fictitious world of professional wrestling, adapted to the system of this wiki and its forum. In practical terms, it is a hybrid between RP and a Vs Thread League/Tournament

Users will join the federation, where matches and other events will be organised by your “bookers”, that being @Pikaman and @RandomGuy2345. These events will play out, where alliances and rivalries alike will be forged, and the cream of the debating crop will find themselves duking it out for championship gold! There are currently 4 Championships in place, of which two have been adapted from other tournaments and are thus already filled, those being the VSBW WF World Championship (Held by @RandomGuy2345) and the VSBW WF Tag Team Championships (Held by the team of @RandomGuy2345 and @Pikaman). The others are vacant, but will soon have a champion to call their own…
To put it into practical terms, me and Random may feud. We might chat shit to each other on one show, and the next we might have a match, where we will behind the scenes agree a fair matchup, such as, say, Theory Vs Finn, with us representing our characters. Then an actual Vs thread is made, we debate each other, and whoever’s character ends up winning that thread will take the W home
Here is a list of all championships

VSBW WF World Championship
VSBW Boundless Championship

VSBW Solo Championship
VSBW Top Tier Championship

VSBW Tag Team Championship

There are 3 Divisions currently present. The Major, Minor, and Tag Team Divisions

The Major League is the cream of the crop, where the best of the best duke it out for the World and Boundless Titles, the two holding those belts will be crowned the greatest debaters in the whole federation! (until they lose them, of course.)

The Minor League is generally for those who’s records do not quite reflect the ability to compete to be the best of the best, but remain formidable foes. Here the Solo and Top Tier belts are competed for!

(It should be noted while in the semi-fictional setting of the VSBW WF there is a hierarchy established, and the World and Boundless championships do hold more prestige than the Solo or Top Tier championships, storylines will dictate who ends up in what division at a much more prominent level that actual “matchmaking” or evaluation of users and their skill as debaters. If you end up in the Minor Division, it is in no way a comment on how you stack up against others, more-so giving other users the “spotlight” in the Major Division for a time. For example, someone who has just lost a Major Division Title Match may be moved to the Minor Division in order to keep their experience “fresh”, as they will likely not be in the title picture in the Major Division again for a while, but can achieve that kind of success in the Minor Division, where they have no recent history.)

And last but not least, the Tag Team Division! Think you’ve got great chemistry with another user? Team up and fight together to be declared the greatest duo there is!

There are plenty more plans, mechanics, and stories that await you, but the information dump would be too much, and as such this kind of information will be revealed when it is relevant.

Of course though, if you need elaboration on anything (in particular how “matches” and championships will work) please let me know! I’ll be happy to help.

This is an ambitious project, and requires a minimum of 16 (preferably 18) members, with no upper limit on how many can join

With all of that said, let the VSBW WF Sign-Ups… OPEN!

Announcer: @Arceus0x
1. @Pikaman
2. @RandomGuy2345
4. @Lou_change
5. @Arceus0x as Spamton
6. @Adem_Warlock69
7. @azontr
8. @DemonicDude

Once we reach our 16 User minimum, me and Random will begin to book users into the already planned out schedule for the first ever show!

Last edited:
Is this like a RP thing?
Somewhat, there are RP elements in how feuds and all are orchestrated, and you’re free to implement RP as much or as little as you want into your personal experience. It’s pretty a Vs Battles “League” with RP implemented into it

So basically you want me to RP beating the shit out of my fellow users
Not exactly

The “matches” will be actual Vs Matches where you both rep a character

The “feuding” in-between these matches is where the RP element comes in (if you choose to engage with it)

Sorry if it wasn’t quite what you were expecting 😅

Would you still be interested?

Uh yeah I'd dig it I guess.

Basically all I have to do is pick a character and RP them beefing with other characters, yeah? In tandem with the actual VS Debates, that is.

Uh yeah I'd dig it I guess.

Basically all I have to do is pick a character and RP them beefing with other characters, yeah? In tandem with the actual VS Debates, that is.
Well you can RP as anyone if they’re your “persona”, with as thin or as thick a veil between them and yourself as you like. You, as a member (or your persona if you go down that route), will feud with other members or sonas, and then it will come to a Vs match where you 2 face each other as debaters under this or that stipulation with a pre-agreed behind the scenes match, both of you representing a character of your choice from the wiki.

Well you can RP as anyone if they’re your “persona”, with as thin or as thick a veil between them and yourself as you like. You, as a member (or your persona if you go down that route), will feud with other members or sonas, and then it will come to a Vs match where you 2 face each other as debaters under this or that stipulation with a pre-agreed behind the scenes match
Okay then that confuses me lol.

Are we doing actual VS Debates as these guys or just RPing VS Debate as whoever we chose to be our in-chatacter persona❓

Well you can RP as anyone if they’re your “persona”, with as thin or as thick a veil between them and yourself as you like. You, as a member (or your persona if you go down that route), will feud with other members or sonas, and then it will come to a Vs match where you 2 face each other as debaters under this or that stipulation with a pre-agreed behind the scenes match, both of you representing a character of your choice from the wiki.
Why do you have such a complex and exquisite way of explaining shit lmfao.

To put it into practical terms, me and Random may feud. We might chat shit to each other on one show, and the next we might have a match, where we will behind the scenes agree a fair matchup, such as, say, Theory Vs Finn, with us representing our characters. Then an actual Vs thread is made, we debate each other, and whoever’s character ends up winning that thread will take the W home

Also uh,

Is there a limit to the characters we can pick? As in, is there an AP, hax, or speed limit? Basically are there strict rules on what characters we can pick as our persona/character.

Also uh,

Is there a limit to the characters we can pick? As in, is there an AP, hax, or speed limit? Basically are there strict rules on what characters we can pick as our persona/character.
I find it sad that Pika literally told me about this but I still don't know the answer lol.

Also uh,

Your “persona” should preferably be either basically you or an OC, not a character on the wiki (though there’s nothing stopping you technically)

As long as a match is fair, 2 (or more) competitors can choose whoever they want. If you get paired up with someone to face each other in a match and you’re both knowledgable on like 2-B characters or whatever that are at least semi-close go for it

Ideally matches should be close on a level that the difference can very well be as little as whoever is debating on each side, but that will very rarely be achievable admittedly

Although opening up the FC/OC wiki would make life generally easier it must be said…

Although opening up the FC/OC wiki would make life generally easier it must be said…
unknown.png

Okay but then who exactly are we debating for in the literal VS Threads-
Whatever is decided beforehand

So like I could debate for Finn and Random could debate for Theory, the next match Random could debate for Johnny Test and his opponent could choose someone else who is close enough to Johnny

In summary: It varies from match to match

Okay wait so-

We RP as our personas/chosen characters... And debate with entirely different characters chosen from the wiki. Just confirming if I'm getting this because this is all very confusing.

Back