• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interesting feat in a story of mine.

Peppypony

She/Her
Ok I have a really interesting feat and I'm curious to know whether this can be calculated.

Image map

One character gains a spec of an artefact. He grabs someone by the neck and throws him over the horizon, landing him in the ocean. that blue line is how far he threw him and it seems to be around 5,000 miles away? Judging by Google Maps? I know he landed there in three seconds though. (I put the north hemisphere on there for size comparison because i was curious to know how big every landmass on this fantasy world is, but I accidentally made it wider than the Earth landmass so I don't know, let me know whether it's entire reliable or not but that's the best I can provide). Upon impact, there's a shockwave that circulates across the entire planet. The person who threw him, his hair reaction to the shockwave hitting from 5,000 miles away is like this gif (imagine the hair goes back to normal right after the end of the gif, like freezes on the last frame).

What's also interesting though. In this fantasy world, there's a tsunami 1-2km high 2-3 times a week, and they can go from to 2.5-3km high 2-3 times a year. This is due to a large number of underwater volcanoes.But this feat caused an everlasting effect causing those tsunamis heights to shrink by 10%.
It happened because it's a mystical energy thing related to terraforming planets. But I'm still wondering if this makes the feat any higher? And if it did, would it also apply to the AP of the person who threw this guy? Or would it only be an environmental effect kind of thing?

I wonder if this can be calculated? Also, does the depth of the ocean floor pay any factor here?

Last edited:
Back