• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intelligence level of Nagumo Hajime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the intelligence level of Hajime be Extraordinary Genius? I mean, his capacity as creator should be of this level, after discover magic he created many things of a more advanced technological level than things not only in Earth but also from other worlds with a even more advanced technological level than Earth. In the abyss he created railguns, vehicles and drones, before a year of discover magic he created a artifact to travel between dimensions, after a year and some months created a perpetual motion machine and some months after futher developed it, surpassed a genius so great that all the world had to unite to fight him and surpassed a super IA that controled a world for 200 yeas and continuosly developed her technology over that 200 years.

Yeah, he have developed various things, but because one can argument that they are mostly thanks to magic I tried to mention things that could be more easely decided to be thanks to his intelligence instead of magic, though the point is that he need artifacts to use most of his powers and he developed his artifacts so even in that case would still grant him the Extraordinary Genius level.

Yea it's why i didn't give it to him before, cause you could argue he has the magic and tools necessary to create what he creates and not that he is that smart.

The perpetual motion engine is when i finally thought it is his intelligence, since he researches and develops it.

After stories Hajime in general comes off as a scientist, he is always studying and researching stuff whether it's the spirit element from the spirits in Lutria's world to create Shia's weapon, or the world tree stuff which lets him convert element, into any kind of energy.

It's not that he just has the magic and tools, he actually does the research to create new things.

Yeah, that's the point, I mean, after only three days in the world of dragons he understood the energy of that world perfectly, to the point that even though they already had a advanced technological level he created something even beyond that as the perpetual motion machine.

Anyways, we wait a week to see if there is a objection like with the multiple selves of Kousuke to had the things to their profiles? Same thing with the guts power.

You can bump them in the mean time so it shows up in the activity feed, so people can see it, every 12 hours is what's normally accepted as how often to bump.

A weeks wait is fine.

This seems fine to me as well, and I wrote most of our intelligence system.

You can probably apply this now.

I will check out the other two threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back