• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death Cosmology page addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

Introduction​

I created this cosmology explanation page for Instant Death Verse, as it is better for people to see the reasoning to this high tier.

Credits​

Thanks to @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless and @Overlord_THE_END for helping to make the page possible to make, not excluding their assistance for reference search.

Disclaimer​

Everything has been accepted as far, and I did not add anything new to the page, rather making it as good-looking.

Sandbox​

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:ImmortalDread/InstantDeathCosmology

Purpose​

The page needs to be created officially. The purpose of the thread is to give a place to discuss it before adding it to the verse page.

Last edited:
For people who are misunderstanding it, it is still a sandbox and won't be turned to a page unless all supporters like it. Till then, and after a consensus, I will create it as official page and add it in verse page and request moderator to lock it.

I won’t touch Random Walk Since Overlord had his own ideas for it. That being the case, I would prefer if you add a bit more explanation about the abyss (about its interactions with lower dimensional world and its inhabitant) Since The Abyss is technically our first encounter with the higher Dimension in ID. It also show the superiority between higher D over lower D. Mind you I am not saying that Abyss is 5D(low 1-C) or something to the effect, well, not right now at least. But it act as supporting argument regarding superiority for the higher level universes/higher dimensional universe beyond the Sea.

Abyss? Mhm, if you tell me the volumes that has mentioned it, I can add it.
I will do the tier 2 section, Celestial Foundation, Parallel Worlds, and Random Walk as they're my responsibility with the recent tier 2 CRT made by me.
This is fine (don't use "dimensional tiering terms" or any "vsbattle terms",) we need to keep it formal as it is.

Oh, that one (sorry I was not focused). For abyss, I don't see any real valid quotes for it as it is merely a structure in itself, and I would like to argue it is made for kings to move freely within it, and it is simply part of Yogiri

Oh, that one (sorry I was not focused). For abyss, I don't see any real valid quotes for it as it is merely a structure in itself, and I would like to argue it is made for kings to move freely within it, and it is simply part of Yogiri
Those abilities simply come from him tuning with The Abyss which allow him to do those things. Also, technically the entire cosmology is part of Yogiri so I don’t think that really being a problem..

Last edited:
I added the additional (main quote) for Random Walk ability, will work on Abyss one.

Added Abyss quotes. The last thing to do is higher universes

The blogs now seem quite good. However, I feel like there little rewording needed at least for the Abyss explanations for example;
You need an ability (it has no name) to move freely between the dimension and three-dimensional space (normal world), kings mostly use it for defensive purposes, such as avoiding attacks. People without the ability can't perceive Abyss.

Although the way it’s wording currently seem to say that that is the only way to access the Abyss or the higher dimension which isn’t really the case as being shown that higher level being/higher dimensional being can pretty much access it as well. In other word, it is but one of many ways to access such place. So either change it to this;
From the quote, it shown that one of the ways to access higher dimension or in this case The Abyss is to possessed such ability like The King that is to move freely between the alternate dimension and three-dimensional space (normal world). One can also access it if they are higher level/higher dimensional being in nature. By tuning with The Abyss, it allow the King:
1. To be able to go anywhere,
2. To avoid any attack,
3. To bypass any defense.
Of lower dimension beings/world.
Additionally, lower dimensional being or normal people (3D) in this case, Those without similar ability like the King will not be able to perceive The Abyss and unable to do anything against them. All of these show how superior higher dimension when compare to lower dimension.

Or choose direct way/simple explanations like;
Those which access the higher dimension or in this case, The Abyss(4D) are able to do anything on the normal world (3D world). It allow them to reach any location at will, bypass any defense, and dodge any attack from lower dimension. Normal human or lower dimensional being is incapable of perceiving the higher dimension (The Abyss) and can’t do anything against them.

Another one is;
The abyss is part of Yogiri, and he could use an additional dimension without needing to use the ability for it, unlike others.
The way it sound like he only able to manipulate only single spatial dimension but the context actually refer to him able to manipulate The Abyss (3D+1D) ignoring temporal dimension. In other words, an entire 4D. So, the right statements here would be something like;
The abyss is part of Yogiri, and from the above shown that he can control/manipulate the alternate dimension at will , preventing them from doing anything and going anywhere, effective trapping the people within it.

All changes have been made, so I doubt there is anything to add

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the assistance you provided on the Instant Death Cosmology page project. Your help was invaluable in ensuring that the project was completed successfully.

Your expertise, dedication, and hard work were all greatly appreciated, and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you both. The final product is a testament to your efforts, and I am confident that it will be well received.

Thank you again for your invaluable contribution to the project. I hope to have the opportunity to work with you both again in the future.

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless and @Overlord_THE_END

Now going back to the thread, @Elizhaa, your stuff has been added. I assume the page is ready to be public.

@Elizhaa, after me and overlord make it perfect as possible as it can, I assume we can publish it or?

Everything seems alright but I just wanna know why isn’t Yogiri H1B or Atleast has a H1B key? The cosmology was described as an endless hierarchy of higher universes and Yogiri true form standing at the very end of that hierarchy should give him a H1B tier

Everything seems alright but I just wanna know why isn’t Yogiri H1B or Atleast has a H1B key? The cosmology was described as an endless hierarchy of higher universes and Yogiri true form standing at the very end of that hierarchy should give him a H1B tier
The supporter is lazy people. Me, included.

Setting the joke aside, we are waiting for the finally.

I created the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back