• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both 9-B

I couldn't decide which RoboCop to use, so I'll do it I'm rounds.

Round 1: Prime Directives RoboCop used

Round 2: Reboot RoboCop used

Whichever round ends up being closest counts.

Probably Round 1. Since iirc Reboot Robocop's durability and soak was considerably inferior to that of both his original movie and tv series incarnations (he was almost killed twice by machine guns in the film).

BigSmoke4269 said:
So you're saying Reboot Robocop gets closer to beating Gadget because his durability is worse?
Oh **** I made an egregious typo lol. Round 1 is closer. *edits last post* Gadget should kill Robocop from Round 2 pretty ******* easily.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
GoCommitDi said:
Isn't Inspector Gadget much stronger, faster, And vaster in gadgetry even smarter (In certain areas.) Then he is now?
Stronger, he should be
Actually hold up! THIS FEAT [1] IS PROBABLY BORDER LINE SMALL BUILDING+.
And if one checks further in the same episode, Inspector Gadget literally tanks attacks from said monster several times.
You do realize that I was the one who posted those feats when I edited Inspector Gadget's profile right?

GoCommitDi said:
Yeah, but not the actual calc for the Empire State Building feat
I meant the other feats I listed on his profile (I've never done calcs before in my lifetime btw).

Guess it's a great thing that the pilot episode of Inspector Gadget broadcasted on the Qubo channel last night, I got the pleasure of watching the shit out of that and examining whatever feats I could find. It was pretty nice to see.

Stronger, he should be

And if one checks further in the same episode, Inspector Gadget literally tanks attacks from said monster several times.

Why does Gadget have a moustache here

He only had that in the pilot, didn't he?

BigSmoke4269 said:

Why does Gadget have a moustache here
He only had that in the pilot, didn't he?

Yeah that was only for the pilot episode (as well as its intro sequence).

Alien Dual Blaster said:
GoCommitDi said:
Isn't Inspector Gadget much stronger, faster, And vaster in gadgetry even smarter (In certain areas.) Then he is now?
Stronger, he should be
Actually hold up! THIS FEAT [1] IS PROBABLY BORDER LINE SMALL BUILDING+.And if one checks further in the same episode, Inspector Gadget literally tanks attacks from said monster several times.
You do realize that I was the one who posted those feats when I edited Inspector Gadget's profile right?
I didn't know sorry fam I just saw that specific feat in his profile... Nevertheless this looks WAAY beyond Wall though... Same with the crator feat.

Alien Dual Blaster said:
GoCommitDi said:
Stronger, he should be
Actually hold up! THIS FEAT [1] IS PROBABLY BORDER LINE SMALL BUILDING+.And if one checks further in the same episode, Inspector Gadget literally tanks attacks from said monster several times.
I didn't know sorry fam I just saw that specific feat in his profile... Nevertheless this looks WAAY beyond Wall though... Same with the crator feat.
It's cool, bud. Yeah, the Abominable Snow-Bot should at the very least be baseline Small Building Level. And Inspector Gadget should scale from that based on shrugging off direct attacks from him.

And in this episode of Inspector Gadget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfTcdoOZVU

There is a weapon invented by Inspector Gadget called the Gadzooka. Every shot from it literally melts whatever it touches like acid (and according to Penny or whoever, it's made out of Acid Sour Cream and some shit).

The Gadzooka dissolved the middle trunk of a tree splitting it into half. And it even casually dissolved the entire tank of a moving refueler tank truck in seconds. with nothing much left on top of the truck's back rack. Wall+ level attack potency.

Corporal Capeman even destroyed an entire section of a mansion home with ease in only matter of second by spamming the Gadzooka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dfTcdoOZVU&feature=youtu.be&t=548

That is almost definitely Small Building level attack potency.

And if that's not ******* impressive enough, later on in the episode, Corporal Capeman used the Gadzooka to bring down an entire condominium building (which according to my Google search, most apartments and factories are usually turned into condos, which must mean they're roughly similar in size ) with relative ease in only matter of frickin' seconds, though granted he had to spread out so many of his shots at once. But that's still pretty insane speed for being able to level an entire condo to ground zero! Amazing, dude.

https://youtu.be/7dfTcdoOZVU?t=645

I'm convinced that this feat is probably equivalent to at least baseline Building level attack potency.

Damn, this Gadzooka is a bit more OP than I expected lol.

For someone who bumped this thread, you sure seem to ignore my last wall of a post where I posted some rather interesting and noteworthy feats from Inspector Gadget.

Alien Dual Blaster said:
For someone who bumped this thread, you sure seem to ignore my last wall of a post where I posted some rather interesting and noteworthy feats from Inspector Gadget.
I mean should I add them or something thats why I bumped them.

Back