• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(insert cringe title here.) android 19 vs Frieza

Braking

He/Him
i was thinking about this match for a while now. so ima do it.

VS

Frieza is at 100% full power
Both are 4-C
Speed equal

Android:
Space hitler:
Incon:

i don't think absorbing will help 19 much here. Frieza will fire a few Death Beams and stop once he realizes they don't work on 19. then he'll just beat him up physically. 19 was getting stomped by Goku with a heart virus until Goku eventually was just too far gone. Frieza's got this. even Piccolo could stomp on Gero who was superior to 19 if i remember correctly.

i don't think absorbing will help 19 much here. Frieza will fire a few Death Beams and stop once he realizes they don't work on 19. then he'll just beat him up physically. 19 was getting stomped by Goku with a heart virus until Goku eventually was just too far gone. Frieza's got this. even Piccolo could stomp on Gero who was superior to 19 if i remember correctly.
Yeah, but Super Saiyan Goku at this point is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100% Frieza. Trunks effortlessly stomped Frieza and Goku beat Trunks with like 1 finger. I'm pretty sure Frieza is not even 2x above baseline so I don't think that it's possible for him to AP stomp before android 19 eventually grabs on to him

Yeah, but Super Saiyan Goku at this point is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 100% Frieza. Trunks effortlessly stomped Frieza and Goku beat Trunks with like 1 finger. I'm pretty sure Frieza is not even 2x above baseline so I don't think that it's possible for him to AP stomp before android 19 eventually grabs on to him
again, Gero>19 if memory serves, who Piccolo stomped.

Let's not forget that Frieza can't fight at 100% for long as the form rapidly drains his ki, if he doesn't end the fight quickly (which he usually doesn't), he'll end up just like Goku when he fought 19

There is nothing really that objectively quantify Android 19's power in comparison to Frieza's.

Android 19 got stomped by a sick SSJ who was out of breath the entire fight. So:

Android 19 <<< Sick SSJ Goku <<<< Healthy SSJ Goku (Android Saga)

Meanwhile 100% Frieza is < Frieza Saga SSJ Goku

Back