• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Mage 1-A Cosmology

Hello, this thread is about the cosmology of Infinite Mage.

Here is the cosmology blog:

This world, which contains an infinite number of multiverses, is a world with positive time, and is where Shirone lives.

Outside the positive world, this world is a world where time flows backwards. Negative time. If you add the positive and negative worlds together, you get the Möbius strip.

The positive and negative worlds are all four dimensions, and the higher dimensions are the higher dimensions beyond the positive and negative worlds.

This is the key phrase in this blog post. Infinity Nothingness is the end of all infinities, beyond infinity, a truly infinite world with no limits. Time, space, stories, dimensions, existence, love, and concepts are born out of Infinity Nothingness, and they are all illusions compared to Infinity Nothingness. Infinity Nothingness contains all the questions we can ask, all the assumptions we can make, all the possibilities we can imagine, and the emptiness(空) beyond is Infinity Nothingness.

The Positive World, Outer World : 2-A

Higher dimensions: Tier 1

Infinity Nothingness : 1-A

“It must be hard. To hear Sirona tell it, the infinity nothingness transcends the concept of God.

If a god created the universe, it's natural to question who created that god. But infinity nothingness is different.

It's the end of humanly conceivable questions. That's the level of fear that Wizards have.”
The emptiness(空) that lies beyond when you stretch everything you can think of to its limit.

That's what infinity nothingness is.
Sounds like High 1-A+

Why do we exist?

“It's actually a very strange thing for something to exist. Because once something exists, it means it has a cause.”

“The alien life form Argoneth. A parasite that's taking over my body. It's talking to me.”

Pisho pointed to the writhing mass.

“There is no such thing as a universe in the first place, so we don't exist. There was never an event that caused something to exist somewhere in the first place, Shirone, it's just nothingness無.”

“.......”

“There was nothing in the first place, nothing happened, and nothing is now. There is no such thing as 'being'.”

“Then why......?”

The on-screen Pisho replied.

“Then why do we have us, why do we feel like there is a universe? That's a fallacy because we don't fully understand the concept of nothingness無.”

Shirone was silent.

“You have the illusion that there is something, but who is it? Where is the subject of that illusion? It doesn't exist either. That's it, Shirone.”

Pisho raised his hand wearily.

“To explain nothingness無, you must borrow the notion of something有 in some way, and that's where it goes wrong. Time, space, illusions. If I move the pencil on my desk to another place, does the spot on the desk become nothingness無? Absolutely not. Even the idea of moving something from one place to another is a thing有. Humans can't really imagine nothingness. The limit we can approach is to know the unimaginable, and that's it.”

Shirone imagined nothingness.

The logical and conceptual conjunction allowed him to conjure up a state of perfect nothingness無, but it is not really nothingness.

'To truly imagine.......'

It is impossible to imagine because there must be no imagining self in the first place.

“I call it infinity nothingness無限無.”

Pichot smiles sheepishly.

“It's a concept that doesn't even come close, but we're human, so I named it. Anyway, Shirone, if you believe me, you can see it now.”

Pisho's eyes changed.

“There is nothing, only illusion. It's not a contradiction, because even the illusion that you're experiencing at this moment is an illusion. It's just not there. You have to realize it's not there.”

Pisho's shoulders shook more violently.

“Everything is in that illusion.”

Just as humans could not conceive of nothing, he could not conceive of everything.
Sounds like 0, since everything is actually Infinity Nothingness.

I'm not an expert on High 1-A+ or 0, but the above scans is definitely above 1-A.

Sounds like High 1-A+

Sounds like 0, since everything is actually Infinity Nothingness.

I'm not an expert on High 1-A+ or 0, but the above scans is definitely above 1-A.
That's what I originally thought, until I discovered anti-feats.

An anti-feat is when a character arrives at infinity nothingness, and in a world that should have no personality, they succeed in creating a personality by assuming that a character with no personality has one.

That's what I originally thought, until I discovered anti-feats.

An anti-feat is when a character arrives at infinity nothingness, and in a world that should have no personality, they succeed in creating a personality by assuming that a character with no personality has one.
Wouldn't the fact that everything is actually Infinity Nothingness debunk the antifeat? The character, who arrived at Infinity Nothingness, and the personality they created, both of them is Infinity Nothingness.

Wouldn't the fact that everything is actually Infinity Nothingness debunk the antifeat? The character, who arrived at Infinity Nothingness, and the personality they created, both of them is Infinity Nothingness.
I say this because I've been told by someone that if infinite nothingness is indeed the non-existence of all assumptions at the same time as the existence of all assumptions, and if the character who arrives at infinite nothingness becomes nothing, then the idea of making assumptions is impossible, a contradiction in terms.

Someone once said,

If it ceases to exist, it is impossible to remember what happened there, and it is impossible to return to it,
remembering and describing what it was, and that it existed in some way upon returning.

For now, I'll wait to see what others who know Tier 0 have to say.

Last edited:
Back