• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indonesian Gang Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karena ada yang ngajuin kek gitu, katanya gara gara sering nya vandalisme yang dilakukan warga indo terutama tiktok, entah ini beneran di seriusin sama Ant atau nggak

Well, post lebih jelas nya ada di FB
Jangan langsung percaya sih, lagian gak logis juga kalau emang bakal diregion blocked, niscaya user indo yang banyak pengaruhnya bakal ilang dan itu bakal jadi kehilangan besar

....Bukan berarti ane mau nyombongin atau apa ya 😂

Makanya langsung tanya aja ke staffs daripada bikin para user indo disini kena serangan jantung, ane aja barusan ngelakuin itu ke Ant

maxresdefault.jpg
Amin

Iirc, it means a person who glorifies a character so much that he feels that the character is the strongest, for example saitama
Not a lot of people do that seriously (that seriously believed that their character is the strongest, they mostly do it for fun an gigs) IIRC, you should join the one named "Infinite Battle Reborn" it's a nice place on Facebook.

Not a lot of people do that seriously (that seriously believed that their character is the strongest, they mostly do it for fun an gigs) IIRC, you should join the one named "Infinite Battle Reborn" it's a nice place on Facebook.
Can I share the fb link, if there is time, maybe I can spend time in there. I am also quite familiar with IBR because I often hear that they there are very smart and great in calc also a lot of influence on this wiki
Just ban TikTok, problem solved

Jedag jedug pew pew emot batu
Lmao😂

Can I share the fb link, if there is time, maybe I can spend time in there. I am also quite familiar with IBR because I often hear that they there are very smart and great in calc also a lot of influence on this wiki
Sure, here. The main group is currently being closed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back