• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indonesian Gang Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ada sebuah kecelakaan lalu lintas yang melibatkan seorang ibu dan anaknya
Mereka tertabrak dari arah belakang oleh kendaraan yang digunakan oleh orang militer dan meninggal karena terlindas
Sungguh tragis. Saya harap mereka mendapatkan keadilan dan orang-orang yang melakukan hal ini mendapatkan hukuman.

Saya dengar militer di Indonesia terkenal kejam, terutama Kopassus. (Saya tahu ini politis tapi mengingat apa yang telah dilakukan militer Indonesia di masa lalu seperti Timor Timur, ini adalah hal yang politis dan sensitif tapi saya menunjukkan bahwa militer Indonesia memang tidak baik, saya minta maaf jika saya terlalu politis) Saya tidak terkejut.

Sesuatu harus dilakukan terhadap mereka.

Oke, saya mungkin memiliki beberapa hal yang salah tentang Kopassus, tapi saya tahu mereka bersalah atas banyak kejahatan, seperti halnya militer Indonesia. Insiden seperti ini membuat saya marah pada mereka, tidak percaya mereka akhirnya membunuh seorang ibu dan anaknya

Oke, saya mungkin memiliki beberapa hal yang salah tentang Kopassus, tapi saya tahu mereka bersalah atas banyak kejahatan, seperti halnya militer Indonesia. Insiden seperti ini membuat saya marah pada mereka, tidak percaya mereka akhirnya membunuh seorang ibu dan anaknya
The tweet above is a regular Army not the Kopassus or Spec Ops.
And that is an unfortunate accident.

Sungguh tragis. Saya harap mereka mendapatkan keadilan dan orang-orang yang melakukan hal ini mendapatkan hukuman.

Saya dengar militer di Indonesia terkenal kejam, terutama Kopassus. (Saya tahu ini politis tapi mengingat apa yang telah dilakukan militer Indonesia di masa lalu seperti Timor Timur, ini adalah hal yang politis dan sensitif tapi saya menunjukkan bahwa militer Indonesia memang tidak baik, saya minta maaf jika saya terlalu politis) Saya tidak terkejut.

Sesuatu harus dilakukan terhadap mereka.
You didn't even think of Lampung.
That place os a literal battlefield for crime, just like some place in Mexico

Good and Evil are truly subjective things, you can't make a decision about who is good and Evil from just one point of view

Maybe for us they are a proud symbol of military power, but maybe for others they are a nightmare that destroys their lives, there is no right or wrong here.

Good and Evil are truly subjective things, you can't make a decision about who is good and Evil from just one point of view

Maybe for us they are a proud symbol of military power, but maybe for others they are a nightmare that destroys their lives, there is no right or wrong here.
True but I’m saying that they shouldn’t be considered 100% guilty free.

also it was not Palau but papua (province in indonesia) that’s the guilty thing. I just was confused on that part had to look it up again

Papua... To be honest, it's even difficult for me to see who is right and wrong about this conflict
But you gotta realize leylin even if say good and evil are subjective

you can’t say the kopassus are incapable of doing horrible things. They are not 100% free of guilt.

and you do realize what happened in East Timor is just plain wrong.

For Papua's case, there are lot of medias whose share some "exagerrated" news, if not false
Both side have bad history and like every single incidents and political events among world, in Papua's case there massive parties whose take advantage for it
And so is the Timor's case

And like what Leylin said, right or wrong isn't as simple as it's going to be

However, it is far better for us to dont continue discussing this political issue and look for other topics

and I deeply apologize for angling to start this political topic

For Papua's case, there are lot of medias whose share some "exagerrated" news, if not false
Both side have bad history and like every single incidents and political events among world, in Papua's case there massive parties whose take advantage for it
And so is the Timor's case

And like what Leylin said, right or wrong isn't as simple as it's going to be

However, it is far better for us to dont continue discussing this political issue and look for other topics
I Agree with this statement

And what about you, what about when your country invaded another country? Is your humanity strong against your nationalism?
I think america is wrong invading other countries. I used to think it was fine but now after what my dad showed and me looking more into it.

I think america is ****** up.

I used to also enjoy the idea of a democratic china, I still do. But the only way to achieve that is if america occupied China which is something I do not like at all.

japan and South Korea are great but they are also occupied by the US, it’s also one reason why america likes them but not China.

No country deserves to be occupied by another

Boruto is **** OFF

B19-C9-AB2-47-AD-4-E1-E-9-F49-0-D189-B7-EF062.png

image to back up that statement

Producer be like: I don't give a shit about the story or whatever, the important thing is that we can milking this series so we can make more money 🤑🤑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back