• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inconsistencies in digimon, I guess. (Big possible upgrade)

Executor N0 said:
I just think that there is some variables that can deny the possible of that scalling. But, it's not something absolute for now.
Then should they get 2-A Power Null?

Maybe, but I'm note sure. It could be a Apocalymon-only thing since they are simply using Apocalymon concept to fight the Light/Life Concept that the Four Holy Beast protect. I think that at most we could put "possible Power Nullification (Can channel the power of Apocalymon to nullify the powers of Light/Life)".

Executor N0 said:
Maybe, but I'm note sure. It could be a Apocalymon-only thing since they are simply using Apocalymon concept to fight the Light/Life Concept that the Four Holy Beast protect. I think that at most we could put "possible Power Nullification (Can channel the power of Apocalymon to nullify the powers of Light/Life)".
They did survive a direct confrontation with the Holy beasts with no indication of them being nulled or depowered. I believe its an AP thing and not null.

As far as we can tell, just the planet. They wouldn't have needed to warp anything past that, as far as I remember.

Well then.

If this is an outlier, I beg you remove the Holy Beast part from piedmon's profile, pls.

Back