• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Inaccessible Dimensions

The Blue and White series is at it again breaking my brain and forcing me to come to this wiki for answers.

Ok so to simplify, I'll use the example the novel provided directly. Imagine a single Higher Dimension is a Large Box, and a lower dimension is simply a smaller box inside of it. Even if you created the Concept of Dimensions inside that smaller box, and then created higher dimensions, essentially creating boxes that encompass your original box. Those higher dimensions WILL NEVER be able to access to the higher dimension.

In fact, they go so far as to create Timelines in their dimension, which encompass all spatial dimensions, and then superimpose and do N to the power of N to the power of N to the power of N---> Infinitely and Infinitely growing. Yet even those are unable to access a single higher dimension.

Wouldn't this mean that a single dimension is inaccessible to another?

If you mean that you can create infinite Higher dimensions with ontological diff inside the lower box and they will never reach the higher box, then yes the higher box would be inaccessible to the lower box

If you mean that you can create infinite Higher dimensions with ontological diff inside the lower box and they will never reach the higher box, then yes the higher box would be inaccessible to the lower box
Cool! What would be the tier difference between the 4th Dimension for example and the 5th Dimension, using this logic?

Are these up to infinity?
Possibly, so far dimensional universes have been based on recursion, 2nd-dimensional universes exist cause of the 3rd, and 3rd-dimensional universes exist because of the 4th.

Other than that you have the statement below;
As for what was outside … they did not know.

That was why Silver Heart always talked about high-dimensional interference, but never the specific number of dimensions. Because to them, who were in a three-dimensional space, the number of dimensions only mattered in the lower dimensions. The higher dimensions were the higher dimensions. There was no such thing as "number of dimensions."
So basically, no one knows how many dimensions there are, but there are definitely more than four.

Possibly, so far dimensional universes have been based on recursion, 2nd-dimensional universes exist cause of the 3rd, and 3rd-dimensional universes exist because of the 4th.

Other than that you have the statement below;

So basically, no one knows how many dimensions there are, but there are definitely more than four.
So if I am getting this right
Higher box { lower box [ 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D (higher dimensions)......ND] }

According to the wiki standards
Higher box -> 1A or High 1-A
Lower box -> low 1A or 1-A
The worlds in between, while higher than others would be like 1-C to 1-B.

Depending on co text, I don't have full context but I can't evaluate it fully

Depending on co text, I don't have full context but I can't evaluate it fully
Well, I'm currently working on a Cosmology Blog for the verse in general so I'll probably bother you again when it's done.

Btw, if Higher-Box's do hit High 1-A, would this Apothetic Theology be enough for Tier 0?
Lan Mu knew they were asking for "information." Seeing how persistent they were at the end of their lives, he did not answer.

"It has no definition. It is the definition itself."
"This is the information? There's no end to it … Doesn't that mean it's endless? "

Ordonis sighed. "There's no end to it …"

"Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. "
Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined. What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine.

It all depends on the number of spatial dimensions in the lower box. Basically, if it's finite or infinite

If it's a finite amount then the dimensions will never reach aleph-0 by powersets or other arithmetic operations. This would make the lower box 1-B and the higher box High 1-B.

If there are countably infinite number of dimensions in the lower box then lower box is High 1-B and the higher box is Low 1-A.

If the number of dimensions is uncountably infinite however, then the lower box becomes Low 1-A and the upper box 1-A.

If powersetting or other ways of gaining higher cardinalities of uncountable infinities is shown on the dimensions, then the lower box could become at max 1-A+ and the higher box would then become High 1-A.

Back