• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important Announcement

I forgot to mention that yes, we are going to moving back to my home city of Tokyo and leaving the lovely city of Seoul (for reasons discussed during the Striking Strength revision and on Hangouts). Obviously for Sera this is a huge emotional step (leaving home) like I did five years ago and even more obvious, moving to different countries is a complex procedure. Luckily Seoul and Tokyo aren't too far away and returning to visit family is always a possibility. Not sure how stable internet activity will be this week but just a heads up if I seemingly disappear for a week or two, I'm not going anywhere but...internet these days am I right?

Some Kind of Update

For those that were worried about us given certain political news (won't go into details), thank you for caring. You don't have to worry about us in that regard anymore, as we'll be safe in Tokyo. Flight leaves in about half an hour so we'll be restricted to chat only while up in the air (on that plane wifi ovo). Anyhoo. Lady Alice has decided to stay in Seoul until she finishes her residency and will rejoin us in Winter (just in time for Comiket, yay!)

If it's a girl and you call her Claire or Teresa, I shall worship you and serve as your butler until the end of time.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hey guys, hope you don't mind if i-

(Insert intercomm voice)

COMMENT ON HOW HUMOROUS AND COOL YOU TWO ARE GONNA NAME YOUR BOI LIKE THAT THOUGH~
Ooooh boy! XD

Well, as told you earlier in private, I am sorry that it had to come to having to move, but am glad that your family is going to be safe.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hey guys, hope you don't mind if i-

(Insert intercomm voice)

COMMENT ON HOW HUMOROUS AND COOL YOU TWO ARE GONNA NAME YOUR BOI LIKE THAT THOUGH~
that intercomm voice though

I told you! Remember about two months ago on the chat? I said you were mocking me, but you'll follow soon enough, didn't I? Of course when two people love each other very much, this is bound to follow.

I know I've sent ya plenty of emails and messages already but congratulations on becoming an expecting father Ven, and Sera on becoming a mama, this is the first step of the rest of your lives!!

Back