• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imperial Knight Page Revamp

In what arrangement would you suggest I put them, because I am kinda lost on how to categorize them. Lumping all of them together in one tabber seems inefficient and lazy.
Funny thing is, multi-layered tabbers exist, so...

Leaders/Primarchs
(Evident.)
Into Space Marine
(Custodes, Astartes, ETC)

Then for another top tabber...
Human Forces
Into Mechanicus, Militarum, Assassins, and Sororitas

And continue down that line, though the addition of images brings a decent verse page to a good one

Could you give an example of what exactly you're referring to

I've edited the Knight sandbox to a degree. I shall finish my revision tomorrow, if time permits. Let me know what you think in the meantime.

Also you changed like 3 things lmfao
You'll notice that I said "to a degree" and "will finish", but then you cannot read, so I will forgive you.

Also I figured out what you were saying about the page not appearing under the table of contents, and that is literally just a sandbox quirk. I tested it out on the verse page itself in the editor and the galleries show up just fine on the table of contents.

Back