• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imperial Knight Page Revamp

As it currently sits the Imperial Knight page is not that well done considering it has a lot of issues ranging from oversimplification, wrong tier, wrong weaponry, etc.

What i suggest is to revamp entire page and i've made a sandbox on it and i included other patterns of knights so they don't get mixed up

So what are the thoughts?

This is a pretty big necro on the thread. Also overall scaling is gonna be changing so the stats would have to be altered regardless so just keep the sandbox for now I guess.

I know this is a Necro, I even thought it was completed and add years ago since I didn't check the IK page just today, but since the scaling will be changed, can we at least keep the descriptions and abilities?

TIL as a complete newbie and casual WH4K fan that Dreadnoughts and Imperial Knights are unrelated. Why

TIL as a complete newbie and casual WH4K fan that Dreadnoughts and Imperial Knights are unrelated. Why
Imperial Knights on average are basically just mid-sized mechs, larger than dreadnoughts but smaller than titans. Dreadnoughts are astartes or custodes-based mechs that contain heavily injured astartes/custodes so that they can be used both in battle and as essentially historians due to their age

Imperial Knights on average are basically just mid-sized mechs, larger than dreadnoughts but smaller than titans. Dreadnoughts are astartes or custodes-based mechs that contain heavily injured astartes/custodes so that they can be used both in battle and as essentially historians due to their age
I mean yeah I guess, it was still jarring to find out that Imperial Knights are like, a entire subculture existing within the imperium

It took three years for my revamp to get recognized because of the "clowns going harewire on a heavily fortified circus" series needing to finish for this revamp to take place. Obviously the current scaling is outdated as ****.

It took three years for my revamp to get recognized because of the "clowns going harewire on a heavily fortified circus" series needing to finish for this revamp to take place. Obviously the current scaling is outdated as ****.
Indeed it is, though I would still like to point some things to be fixed besides that. Give me but a moment to go through the profile.

Reaper, the Tier 7 shit originated with me and Holy talking. I know.

Reaper, the Tier 7 shit originated with me and Holy talking. I know.
MFW I didn’t know this and compiled a ton of feats in secret so I could show it all in a massive crt/essay to try and convince y’all. Meanwhile y’all were already talking about it and I probably could’ve just brought it up with y’all.

MFW I didn’t know this and compiled a ton of feats in secret so I could show it all in a massive crt/essay to try and convince y’all. Meanwhile y’all were already talking about it and I probably could’ve just brought it up with y’all.
Abby stop masturbating to your daemon sword for 0.4 trillionths of a second and check the Discord chats sometimes.

Back