• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immunity to Reality Warping?

Now I know immunities are bad and Reality Warping is very broad, but what I'm talking about is flat out "This thing is made up of the antithesis of Reality". Matter with Anti-matter, that sort of stuff. This thing is the antithesis and complete and utterly does not exist within traditional reality and warping it shouldn't do anything since Reality literally has no bearing on... anything.

This thing is also 1-A so that's also a thing.

Yeah that's basically what I mean. You can't warp what's not there.

Well, when I said the example of "Antithesis to reality" and "Antimatter to matter", I literally mean those. As in, their presence warps and destroys reality like how anti matter and matter destroys eachother. If you try to summon anything on top of this thing, it will immediately get destroyed as Reality and Non-Reality that makes it up clash.

Akreious said:
Yeah that's basically what I mean. You can't warp what's not there.
Well, when I said the example of "Antithesis to reality" and "Antimatter to matter", I literally mean those. As in, their presence warps and destroys reality like how anti matter and matter destroys eachother. If you try to summon anything on top of this thing, it will immediately get destroyed as Reality and Non-Reality that makes it up clash.
But by that same idea, antimatter is destroyed as well when it connects to matter. A more effective way would be "living" 1-A void. (Which one of my characters is set to be)

Back