• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortals Fenyx Rising Discussion

ifr-meta-keyart-960.jpg

A thread about the Immortals Fenyx Rising game and the feats we could gather to make profiles out of it

The devalopers go out of there way to show atlas holding up the earth in typhon’s story

8187117-16882ec6-2d3b-4d2c-889a-acf9617c607c.jpeg
That alone is honestly great because Atlas was mong the Titans and the gods defeated them, particulary Zeus, so we can find to how to scale them. But what would be the tier for holding the Earth?

Typhon destroyed the veil between the underworld and the earth

(1:11)

this is pretty interesting and impassive when you take into account the underworld has clear cut stars and nebula in the background

8187127-c53ee98b-6b78-4016-b3ca-1d55d64ef895.png

So for now:
  • Zeus was able to uproot mountains in his prime and defeated Typhon by crushing him under a large mountains (mouton Etna)
  • Zeus and the Olympians defeated the Titans, including Atlas who now holds the entire Earth
  • Helios is literally the Sun
  • Typhon totally destroys the mountain he was crushed by when he gets released and broke the veil between the Underworld and Earth

So we have tier 7 feats, a potential planetary feat by defeating Atlas and depending on what is explained for Helios and the Underworld, at least a tier 4

So for now:
  • Zeus was able to uproot mountains in his prime and defeated Typhon by crushing him under a large mountains (mouton Etna)
  • Zeus and the Olympians defeated the Titans, including Atlas who now holds the entire Earth
  • Helios is literally the Sun
  • Typhon totally destroys the mountain he was crushed by when he gets released and broke the veil between the Underworld and Earth

So we have tier 7 feats, a potential planetary feat by defeating Atlas and depending on what is explained for Helios and the Underworld, at least a tier 4
Just to throw this out there but typhon wasn’t exactly crushed by the mountain, he was actually chained underneath it

I already have a render for Zeus and a draft of a profile with a list of abilities he shows off during the game

Also, since the gods defeated the Titans, including Atlas, do you think it's possible to translate defeating a being capable of holding the entire planet as AP/tier?

I already have a render for Zeus and a draft of a profile with a list of abilities he shows off during the game

Also, since the gods defeated the Titans, including Atlas, do you think it's possible to translate defeating a being capable of holding the entire planet as AP/tier?
I don't believe LS can be used for AP and I don't think we could use GPE for someone of his size, though at best it'd be a straight up 5-B just off of sheer size

I don't believe LS can be used for AP and I don't think we could use GPE for someone of his size, though at best it'd be a straight up 5-B just off of sheer size

You forgot Helios

It seems typhon manipulated the stars and nebula in the underworld to create this in Aphrodite‘s vault

(0:15)
This seems to be the case since typhon corrupted the area with seeds and held Aphrodite’s essence there

Large Town level is honestly a very good start, especially considering he simply brust out of it the instant his chains were broken

Also, I have a feat for Poseidon in a dlc, some gods are banished from Olympus and Poseidon raises a shattered island from the ocean (the island is divided in three parts but he raises them at the same time and they were part of the same island originally)

(from 0:52) There's also the map for the dlc

Ooh sandbox?
Probably should just be LS ngl
in that case must advise it being represented as a likely far higher

Could see something like X tier (explicit feats), likely far higher (is implied to have shifted stars in the underworld over an unknown period)

Back