• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm back

Well lets see here. We have like three new members(four if i'm counting your sister), we have 181 pages and counting, we plan to make fights and battles at the FC/OC site as well, and i think that's about it for now.

More or less. She's mainly on the main site here actually. She occasionally comes to the FC/OC site just to see if anything changed or if something new pops up but that's just it.

Is something wrong?

You should know that she is here. She replied right above. Anyway, welcome back.

Antvasima said:
You should know that she is here. She replied right above. Anyway, welcome back.
No I meant I'm surprised that she's on FC/OC VS Battle wiki. I knew she was on the Main Site.

@ CrossverseCrisis: Why would she actually be on is what I'm wondering about. She isn't really the type to stick around in a site like this or FC/OC.

@ SDZiel1217: I have no idea dude. She just suddenly popped up out of no where last month when i was patrolling around FC/OC.

Yeah i kind of looked at it cause at the time i was wondering what the message was about till i realized that she had to your sister.

No dude

This is what she wrote right

"Kon'nichiwa Nii-san. Watashi wa warui on'nanoko ***** kita koto o shitte imasu souste watashi wa anata ni meiwaku shika hikiokosa arimasendeshita dakara ore anata ni ayamaru

Gomen ne Nii-san."

It translates to "Hello Big Brother. I know I've been nothing but a bad girl and I know I've caused you nothing but trouble so I wanted to apologize to you

Sorry Big Brother"

But her Japanese was sloppy so this isn't a perfect translation.

Just check my meesage wall back at the FC site. I'm really sorry for bouncing the f out of here when you just came back dude but i gotta sleep now for i have class in the afternoon + i gotta study for a coding quiz too.

I'll explain later.

Please excuse me, thank you, good to have you back here bro;

I'll do so then.

And don't worry about it. I know it's around 1:10 AM at your place so you should go to sleep.

Back