• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illya VS Demigra (Dude's trying to make a name for himself... Probably gonna flop like before, but hey)

This Guy VS This Girl

Rules:

• Both at 2-C. Given that Illya's profile sees frequent changes, I doubt this'll remain dated for long anyway.
  • Speed equalised.
  • SBA victory conditions and stuff.
  • Fight takes place some random 4-D realm.
Results:

Demigra: 0

Illya: 1 (Dark Neon1944)

Inconclusive: 0

Can he survive Tier 0 Erasure?

Plus Illy has True-Godly regen, so he need eternity year to beat her

Or she has many way to beat Demigra, has tier 0 Plot hax via the law of identity

The abilities that contribute to Demigra's survival are:

• Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 5 and 8; He relies on the concept of death, and can exist as long as it does)
  • Abstract Existence (Type 2; Embodies hatred - Functions identically to Type 8)
  • Regenerationn (High-Godly)
  • Resurrection
  • Acausality (Types 1 and 5)
  • Even if Demigra is completely gone, his Evil Energy and Duplicates can spread across the DBX multiverse, which is 13-D.
  • For resistances, it's just in the profile.
As for his main offensive hax:

• Mind Manipulation. This bypasses resistances and can affect a ton of people at once. It's a full-on control, and can turn beings into Time Breakers to serve him. This also is backed up by Empathic Manipulation and Possession.
  • Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; Can create and destroy concepts. This could help him if death or hatred get erased)
  • Life and Soul Manipulation (He can absorb and destroy life-force and souls. No need to pull of any other techniques for this to work)
  • EE (Likely useless)
  • Absorption - This can grant him hax, but he needs to pull off his Transmutation and eat his opponent. Another problem is that the victim can fight back against Demigra even after being eaten, though any side effects seem to take some time to affect him.
  • Law Manipulation (Can overrule other laws to his favor)
  • He can seemingly affect Acausal beings with abilities Acausality provides an immunity to. Probability Manipulation and Fate Manipulation, then.
  • Power Nullification
So, you be the judge.

I mean...

• Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure and Conceptual Erasure (By just one wish for her thought, her desires is "I want to be alone myself, everything will gone", her erasing them from the grasp and conscious of her true self so that it never existed even from her own true forms perspective)
  • Mathematics Manipulation (Able to change and manipulate maths and laws of physics on a beyond dimensional scale)
  • Mind Manipulation (Can bend someone's mind in any way imaginable or even completely erase it. Can even erase the concept of thought to erase the mind of anybody who has one and is bound by dimensional space)
  • Attack Reflection (Any attack she receives will be reflected onto the opponent regardless of how it is being used e.g. weapons, physical, soul, mind, reality, etc. The reflection can travel through higher-dimensions and even outside its entire concept and immeasurably greater than the original attack.)
  • Law Manipulation (Illya has the powers to impose the law of your choosing on reality. Also on any level of reality as well. Being capable to change the laws of transcendence and change laws on any scale, way, shape or form)
  • Plot Manipulation (The Law of Identity's level of transcendence above stories could be applied to Prisma Illya, only instead of transcending them, she controls them along with their entire plot)
While her Tier 0 level is "Transcends all large cardinal numbers, including the reinhardt, super-reinhardt and berkeley cardinal, plus absolute infinity. Contradictions in logic, such as the omnipotence paradox, do not limit her power in any way, thus making her a paraconsistent object. In short, she is all-powerful"

Basically her erasure hax is above the this guy

His 1-A isn't come close to True Nyar.... nor, Nyar's avatar

If I remember you can't equal stats, you can only equal speed?

I know, but that applies to VS Threads. Tori-Bot vs Illya is just a side thing, so it doesn't really matter whether or not we do so.

At first, he seems neutral, but he is shown as a side-character who aids the players (the good guys) in Dragon Ball Heroes, so I guess 'Neutral Good' is more towards his alignment.

ZeroTC01 said:
At first, he seems neutral, but he is shown as a side-character who aids the players (the good guys) in Dragon Ball Heroes, so I guess 'Neutral Good' is more towards his alignment.
He even interacts with the protagonists in Blue Dragon, so I highly doubt he's anywhere near evil.

He resists erasure. Also, how's she going to erase a Transdual who transcends the concept of existence?

brb in a few minutes, by the way.

DarkNeon1994 said:
If he trying to be fake to her, she would erase him
No offense but every thread of her you see you always vote for Illya your a bit bias with your character I might have to make a OC that would stomp her If I make a average 2-A character I wouldn't always vote for my character

@Vegeta I guess you hate my character? hmmm okay then

@Zero it depends how much he can resist erasure

Transcends the concept of existence doesn't mean he transcend the concepts of space and time, or dimensions

Ok, calm down lads.

@Vegeta - So inconclusive for Illya VS Demigra? Also, what you mentioned doesn't necessarily mean that Dark's biased. I'm down to believe it's his genuine opinion.

@Dark - Tori-Bot's whole scaling is based on predating and transcending everything that exists within a verse, through which he transcends dimensions, concepts as a whole, duality, etc.

Let's just keep things chill, guys, 'kay?

@Zero he just ingored her both tier 0 hax though

So he transcend the concept of dimensions?

At least you shouldn't use her in VSthread without my permission though, but it okay

DarkNeon1994 said:
@Zero he just ingored her both tier 0 hax though
So he transcend the concept of dimensions?
It's fine. I don't necessarily agree with the reasoning either, but if that's the stance he insists on, so be it.

And yeah, he does transcend it.

Ok, for the sake of this thread being Demigra vs Illya, can we take this Tori-Bot thing to one of our message walls?

Back