• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignore this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
Copetan said:
So you're saying that you didn't want to ignore it... which is the reason that i made this thread in the first place... following my plan! So you agree that you followed my plan all along!
But I wanted to to want me to not ignore it, so you are really following MY plan in the grand scheme of things.

How would you know to not ignore this, if this thread didn't exist? I took the first step of following MY plan for you to not ignore what I said that you should've ignored. If this was part of your plan, then you would be able to control the minds of people (and birds). If you are supposedly able to control the minds of people, you would've already controlled the mind of someone, like, Kate Upton to do... your bidding.

But I wanted you to make a thread for you to not want me to ignore. So by making it you fell under my trap.

Also why would I need to brainwash Kate Upton when I have your mom gladfully willing to do my "bidding."

Black People React-0
Black People React-0

Ryukama said:
But I wanted you to make a thread for you to not want me to ignore. So by making it you fell under my trap.
Also why would I need to brainwash Kate Upton when I have your mom gladfully willing to do my "bidding."

Black People React-0
Black People React-0

Why would you want to do your "bidding" with my mother, if my mother's a bird? There is a reason why my username is "Copetan" and why mu user picture is a bird, because I am one. I'm starting to doubt your logic and sanity, Ryukama, that's zoophilia. I think thats illegal. I'm going to report you

@Copetan we all know you're not actually a bird. Your name and avatar is just based off of a bird. You even say it yourself.

"As you can tell, most of my pages deal with birds, or, more specifically, my cockatiel, Copetan (Which is the reason why Copetan is my username). I love birds, I have an infatuation with them. They're so pretty!"

"He is user
Copetan's pet cockatiel, in real life"

Your mom is a human. Also she just does my bidding. Nothing sexual about that you pervert! Get your mind out of the gutter m8

Ryukama said:
@Copetan we all know you're not actually a bird. Your name and avatar is just based off of a bird. You even say it yourself.
"As you can tell, most of my pages deal with birds, or, more specifically, my cockatiel, Copetan (Which is the reason why Copetan is my username). I love birds, I have an infatuation with them. They're so pretty!"

"He is user
Copetan's pet cockatiel, in real life"

But that still isn't proof that I'm human. Yes, Copetan is my pet, can birds not own pets? You specist! I'll sue you!

You own slaves of your own people yet you're calling me specist?

Also you still have your mind in the gutter and are a perverted creep.

Ryukama said:
You own slaves of your own people yet you're calling me specist?

Who told you I'm also a Cockatiel? People own dogs, cats, monkeys, etc., don't they? They're all mammals, or "your own people"

Ryukama said:
Also you still have your mind in the gutter and are a perverted creep.
Ryu
Says who, again?

@Copetan A human having a dog as a pet and a supposed bird having other birds is not comparable at all.

Also what is wrong with that comment? I complimented Red's mom's Joke Battles page after she was done making it. You really are making yourself look bad with the perverted assumptions man...

Ryukama said:
@Copetan A human having a dog as a pet and a supposed bird having other birds is not comparable at all.
Also what is wrong with that comment? I complimented Red's mom's Joke Battles page after she was done making it. You really are making yourself look bad with the perverted assumptions man...
Dasgadfg
That's the first thing (and only thing) Google came up with. Don't tell me that Google has "perverted assumptions." You see, I think logically, not making any of these, so called, "perverted assumptions," while you (everyone else can do what they want) use a sexual euphemism to describe "exaggerated." Now that's something out of middle school.

@Copetan that may be the official definition of wank. But in VS debating wank simply means to exaggerate a character's abilities or powers.

However you have been on this site long enough to have come across this usage of the term. So the fact that you still assumed the sexual meaning of the word speaks wonders about your perversion and state of mind.

Wowryu
Editing someone else's comment just so you can look better? Now that's spmething a little kid would do! Wow, you surprise me, Ryukama, I thought you were more mature than this, but now i see that you're not.

@Copetan I was simply correcting him. Cause clearly you're getting rekt m8

I don't mind if people think I can get rekt. But if they think you can wreck people they are delusional.

Also your grammar is like "spmething" a non-dank pigeon brain would type down...

Copetan said:
Editing someone else's comment just so you can look better? Now that's spmething a little kid would do! Wow, you surprise me, Ryukama, I thought you were more mature than this, but now i see that you're not.

that's obviously photoshopped copetan 0v0

@Arbitrary Oh shit! The only thing more valueable than a Golden Meme Badge..... A GOLDEN MEME CARD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back