• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Igno And Frigi CRT

So, I think it's time to complete these revisions. Frigi and Igno definitely scale to the three brains. The three brains regulate ALL of Guhnash's energy, in a pure form, and fight with it. Now, obviously know Guhnash gets his energy from eating planets. I'm not good with Calcs, so if any one can input Earth's mass into a e=mc2 equation or something, it would be greatly appreciated. For now though, let's assume it's just baseline 5-B they are regulating together. Now, Hunter took out the three on a three on three battle. Frigi and Igno however, 1 on 3 curbstomp Hunter's team. This should be enough to qualify for 5-B status.

Note: Yes, I know the profile says Igno absorbed a volcano's heat. However, it's heavily implied this is Dr. Diggins' scientific way of explaining it. Recall Igno and Frigi were originally offered to the land and sea gods during a time of fighting, which caused them go stop. We know the Digadig do have magic Abilities, including mind Manipulation. Furthermore, when Frigi is destroyed, Igno disappears with Frigi, the reason being that it has no reason to exist, implying that Igno and Frigi are the vessel/avatar of the fighting gods, meaning their power is magical/divine in nature.

Igno and Frigi still should not scale.

It's not them doing the fighting since you can take anyone from Spinax to Compso, to Tricera into the fight. As a result, you can't just say, "Oh, Igno and Frigi were definitely there and should scale." These statistics would only go on Hunter's profile, no one else's. In addition, I'm still doubtful of the Brains scaling to Guhnash's planet eating since there's no indication that they are as powerful as the beast itself, since they explicitly needed to kill the brains in order to cause its body to self destruct rather than simply killing the monster as it approached Earth.

The second point is extremely speculative unless you can provide scans.

Reppuzan said:
Igno and Frigi still should not scale.
It's not them doing the fighting since you can take anyone from Spinax to Compso, to Tricera into the fight. As a result, you can't just say, "Oh, Igno and Frigi were definitely there and should scale." These statistics would only go on Hunter's profile, no one else's. In addition, I'm still doubtful of the Brains scaling to Guhnash's planet eating since there's no indication that they are as powerful as the beast itself, since they explicitly needed to kill the brains in order to cause its body to self destruct rather than simply killing the monster as it approached Earth.

The second point is extremely speculative unless you can provide scans.
I think you misunderstand. You are required to fight Frigi, and required to lose. At the same time,they cannot be hurt by conventional Vivosaurs,while the three brains can. Furthermore, you fight the brains because Guhnash as a whole is a living weapon, fighting him head on would be suicide, fighting all of his living weapon body at once, all powered by consumed planets is a lot harder to do.

@Yobobojojo

I know that you're required to fight Frigi and I know you're supposed to lose until you get Igno.

However, you don't need Frigi or Igno to fight Guhnash's brains, and there's no indication that Guhnash's brains are as strong as the rest of it.

Guhnash's brains power Guhnash iirc. However, that does not mean they should all be solid 5-B. I think Low 5-B at most is good for the brains. No one other than Hunter should scale.

Reppuzan said:
@Yobobojojo
I know that you're required to fight Frigi and I know you're supposed to lose until you get Igno.

However, you don't need Frigi or Igno to fight Guhnash's brains, and there's no indication that Guhnash's brains are as strong as the rest of it.
The point is they scale to Hunter's team.

As for the brains, it's outright stated they regulate the energy for the whole thing and fight with it, and without them the energy unleashed blows up Guhnash's head.

Igno and Frigi do not scale. The only way they scale is on Hunter's file if we allow him to have them. Otherwise they do not scale.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Igno and Frigi do not scale. The only way they scale is on Hunter's file if we allow him to have them. Otherwise they do not scale.
Not to be rude, but I would like an explanation to why they don't scale to Hunter's team.

1) They are not canonically present in said fight with the brains.

2) The canon fight with them is way before this final fight. As such Hunter, is obviously much more powerful than before.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
1) They are not canonically present in said fight with the brains.
2) The canon fight with them is way before this final fight. As such Hunter, is obviously much more powerful than before.
Would they at least be low 5-B since they do curbstomp his team, and unless we have an exact number on Hunter at that time it would, especially since the two are utterly unable to be hurt by conventional Vivosaurs while at full power.

No they would not be as they have nothing to do with the brains. They curbstomped him way before said fight. We are not scaling Mid-Game Hunter to End-Game Hunter just so Igno and Frigi can scale.

Also, I think before we finalize this we should have a calc on how much the planet supplies in terms of energy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No they would not be as they have nothing to do with the brains. They curbstomped him way before said fight. We are not scaling Mid-Game Hunter to End-Game Hunter just so Igno and Frigi can scale.
But what is mid-game hunters stats?

I want to argue more, but I guess I should stop. City to low Planet seems like a large jump in half a game, but I'm willing to look it over. Ant said 7-B possibly 5-B was okay.

Either way though, I think we should add immortality 2/3/8 to Igno and Frigi because of their in game ability to not die so long as their powers are not negated.

Yobobojojo said:
Also, I think before we finalize this we should have a calc on how much the planet supplies in terms of energy.
5.972 × 10^24 kg in mass if anyone was wondering.

Yeah, it's a large jump. But we have verses who make even larger jumps than this. Especially JRPG's. Nothing new.

What?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, it's a large jump. But we have verses who make even larger jumps than this. Especially JRPG's. Nothing new.
What?
For Guhnash and it's brains.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What?
I no, it just seems weird to do it without a huge catalyst.

@Dragon

It's the mass of the Earth.

However, is there any statement that says that Guhnash converts the plants it eats completely into energy?

Reppuzan said:
@Dragon
It's the mass of the Earth.

However, is there any statement that says that Guhnash converts the plants it eats completely into energy?
Where else would it get its energy from? It's it's food.

I mean, the thing has brains that can bend reality and fight dinosaurs. However, isn't there a point where Duna says there was nothing left of the Dinaurians home world. The mere fact that your eating planets means there probably isn't much you can't digest...

@Yobo

Bending reality? What?

Also, a lot characters can eat planets without converting them into energy. If there's no indication that Guhnash runs off E=MC^2, then we can't use it.

Also, you're going to have to support these statements with video.

Reppuzan said:
@Yobo
Bending reality? What?

Also, a lot characters can eat planets without converting them into energy. If there's no indication that Guhnash runs off E=MC^2, then we can't use it.

Also, you're going to have to support these statements with video.
Eh, is there standard protocol for this, I just left e=mc^2 as an example. He obviously Powers his brains with energy to do their attacks, and that has to come from somewhere, right?

Correct me if I am wrong, but unless we no of another power source, like the power cosmic, should we assume he gets his energy from his food? That's kind of what food does.

@Yobo

But it's a huge stretch to say that the planets he consumes is converted entirely into pure energy.

Humans eat all kinds of things, from plants, to animals, to dirt. But we don't automatically convert everything to energy.

Reppuzan said:
@Yobo
But it's a huge stretch to say that the planets he consumes is converted entirely into pure energy.

Humans eat all kinds of things, from plants, to animals, to dirt. But we don't automatically convert everything to energy.
Fair enough, but that's why I'm asking if there is standard protocol for something like this?

Reppuzan said:
Not really, we evaluate things on a case-by-case basis.
Fair enough, I'll don't know how we evaluate this, but would half be a good estimate? Further more, why would the brains be low 5-B, their energy blows up his head, which is Planet Level Durability by size alone.

@Yobo

Unless you can find proof that Guhnash has devoured planets significantly larger than Earth (which is technically leaning towards Small Planet level) then we'd have to leave it at Low 5-B.

Reppuzan said:
@Yobo
Unless you can find proof that Guhnash has devoured planets significantly larger than Earth (which is technically leaning towards Small Planet level) then we'd have to leave it at Low 5-B.
No but estimates of sizes put it at 18000 miles. If your curious about the calcs, you can ask the Fossil Fighter admins http://fossilfighters.wikia.com/index.php?title=User_talk:Yobobojojo

This is low balled by the way.

@Yobo

I'd rather have a pictured scaled by one of our math guys than guesstimating it.

You can probably look on YouTube and watch playthroughs to get a better eyeballing of Guhnash's size in comparison to other planets.

You would have to ask Cryoking 96 for that, the only pictures shown are m, and his head exploding.

Back