• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignited and Melted (Ignited Freddy vs. Golden Sonic) (4-0-0, GRACE!)

Last edited:
It "looks like" sonic would win?

He could in theory, time travel to 7 am, where Freddy will be gone and "in theory" BFRed himself? Maybe

Meanwhile, they both seem to have claws, sonic still mainly focuses on speed and that's equal, Freddy's time manipulation dosen't seem to effect much? Battle wise,

So it "seems" like sonic wins? Tho I'm not horrible certain

It "looks like" sonic would win?

He could in theory, time travel to 7 am, where Freddy will be gone and "in theory" BFRed himself? Maybe

Meanwhile, they both seem to have claws, sonic still mainly focuses on speed and that's equal, Freddy's time manipulation dosen't seem to effect much? Battle wise,

So it "seems" like sonic wins? Tho I'm not horrible certain
he doesn't self-BFR, he just leaves.

however, if sonic time travels he'll just rewind time back because his specifications aren't met.

he doesn't self-BFR, he just leaves.

however, if sonic time travels he'll just rewind time back because his specifications aren't met.
Isn't "just leaving" self BFR?

From what I understand, freddy uses a timeloop to keep someone before 6 am, time travel by passes that time loop all together

Edit: BFR stands for battle field removal, leaving the battle field of your own accord, is BFRing yourself

Isn't "just leaving" self BFR?
not if you don't meet his requirements. it's a state of mind thing.
From what I understand, freddy uses a timeloop to keep someone before 6 am, time travel by passes that time loop all together
Again, if you don't meet his requirements BEFORE 6 AM he'll just place you in a time loop. If sonic time travels forward he'll reverse time, since you didn't meet his specifications to continue past 6 AM.

not if you don't meet his requirements. it's a state of mind thing.

Again, if you don't meet his requirements BEFORE 6 AM he'll just place you in a time loop. If sonic time travels forward he'll reverse time, since you didn't meet his specifications to continue past 6 AM.
Where dose his ability to reverse time come from? It doesn't seem to be on his page

(Just because he can place you in a time loop, dose not mean he can reverse time, they are separate applications of time manipulation and evidence for both would be necessary)

Where dose his ability to reverse time come from? It doesn't seem to be on his page

(Just because he can place you in a time loop, dose not mean he can reverse time, they are separate applications of time manipulation and evidence for both would be necessary)
Time Manipulation (Will not allow it to hit 6 AM if someone has not confronted him more than 10 times, and will place them inside a time loop until they do[3]) it is on his page.

a time loop is literally just a loop of reversing time over and over again.

No a time loop is taking a chunk of time, and causing its end to feed back to the beginning, causing a loop of time, this is fundamentally different ability from speeding up, or reversing time
Yeah no. not only is nothing stated he does that, but it's clearly visualized and said that he keeps rewinding time manually to make it a time loop.

plus, i guess that avoids him being in a time loop (if it did work like that), but doesn't avoid him going insane from looking at freddy.

Yeah no. not only is nothing stated he does that, but it's clearly visualized and said that he keeps rewinding time manually to make it a time loop.

plus, i guess that avoids him being in a time loop (if it did work like that), but doesn't avoid him going insane from looking at freddy.
Then he shouldn't have a time loop listed as his ability, but the ability to reverse time with how it affects the physical world noted in the powers and ability section (if the guard and the world of the office are not physically altered, or if they are)

Those blatant things you discribe aren't on the profile, and evidence of it should be present

Then he shouldn't have a time loop listed as his ability, but the ability to reverse time with how it affects the physical world noted in the powers and ability section (if the guard and the world of the office are not physically altered, or if they are)
time loop isn't an ability on this site. freddy reverses time and makes a time loop doing that. he has time manipulation as any other person with a time loop ability would have.
Those blatant things you discribe aren't on the profile, and evidence of it should be present
Yes they are. You clearly missed Madness Manipulation (Type 3; Staring at the ignited for too long will cause people to hallucinate and eventually go insane[5]) very well there.

Yeah. voting the bear. not only will he have the time loop/time reverse thing going that sonic doesn't know how to break, but Sonic is going to go insane fighting eventually.

either Freddy outlasts with madness manip, or kills him with his thousands of years of experience over sonic.

time loop isn't an ability on this site. freddy reverses time and makes a time loop doing that. he has time manipulation as any other person with a time loop ability would have.

Yes they are. You clearly missed Madness Manipulation (Type 3; Staring at the ignited for too long will cause people to hallucinate and eventually go insane[5]) very well there.
The application the character has of time manipulation should be listed in () after the ability is listed, the page dose this, if the power is as you discribed, it should be listed as time reverse, not a time loop (and how the time reverseal effected the world around it, if not the average way should also be noted)

I was not referring to the madness, I ment when you said
"it's clearly visualized and said that he keeps rewinding time manually to make it a time loop" the link given for the time manipulation leads to a text hint saying freddy will not let you "beat the night" until you confront him 10 times, that isn't very clear on it's own (you could interpret that in a few different ways) but I imagine it's not what you ment in the above statement

I mean, on the topic of there madness manipulation it doesn't really seem that good, you can stop it's effects by looking away, either looking at a light or just focusing on something else, sense golden sonic teloports (i assume that abliity is part of this key anyway) he could rather easily enter another room or just, close his eyes and attack.

As for his experience, being really old doesn't really mean anything if there isn't evidence you spent time fighting something, for the entity that took the from of freddy, there isn't evidence it did anything other then scare and kill weaker beings that practically could only run away from him

The application the character has of time manipulation should be listed in () after the ability is listed, the page dose this, if the power is as you discribed, it should be listed as time reverse, not a time loop (and how the time reverseal effected the world around it, if not the average way should also be noted)
Uhhh... what? no it doesn't? look at the time manipulation page. there isn't anywhere showing an application. im unsure where you get this information from.
I was not referring to the madness, I ment when you said
"it's clearly visualized and said that he keeps rewinding time manually to make it a time loop" the link given for the time manipulation leads to a text hint saying freddy will not let you "beat the night" until you confront him 10 times, that isn't very clear on it's own (you could interpret that in a few different ways) but I imagine it's not what you ment in the above statement
Oh. My bad. thought you meant the madness manipulation.

this is mainly where his time manipulation comes from, and clocks moving backwards/not moving at all to pull off his time manipulation.

I mean, on the topic of there madness manipulation it doesn't really seem that good, you can stop it's effects by looking away, either looking at a light or just focusing on something else, sense golden sonic teloports (i assume that abliity is part of this key anyway) he could rather easily enter another room or just, close his eyes and attack.
You cant regain lost sanity back., so it's a permanent on someone. and i dont see anyway sonic can fight blind against freddy.

Uhhh... what? no it doesn't? look at the time manipulation page. there isn't anywhere showing an application. im unsure where you get this information from.
? It dose? It states common applications right in summary? The character page as it stands, dose list the application in (), it just seems to not be listing the abliity it actually has, but rather how it's being used, which is less useful as seen in this discussion

The "can't regain lost sanity over the course of the night" thing should probably be added to the profile somewhere, the phone guy call implies looking at the light helps

As for the fight, well I still think sonic can put up a good fight, without the phantom ruby it dose seem he losses

(What dose running out of sanity do exactly? It's not elaborated on in the page)

? It dose? It states common applications right in summary? The character page as it stands, dose list the application in (), it just seems to not be listing the abliity it actually has, but rather how it's being used, which is less useful as seen in this discussion
Idk, if i recall it's not supposed to be formatted like;

Time Manipulation (Time Reverse/Time Loop/Time Accelerate: Reasoning)

as it doesn't have the actual section to place those in. if its in the summary i dont believe your supposed ot list it like that.
The "can't regain lost sanity over the course of the night" thing should probably be added to the profile somewhere, the phone guy call implies looking at the light helps
With the light on you stop losing sanity from just sitting there. so he wasn't entirely wrong, but yeah i guess adding 'you can't regain sanity' would help.
(What dose running out of sanity do exactly? It's not elaborated on in the page)
I didn't elaborate on it because... well im unsure if i could even put it into words on the fate of the player when that happens.

you get i guess BFR'd to a forest, and death haxed by golden freddy? but it seems from death tips they're deadly hallucinations. so i guess sonic would, if he goes insane, have a deadly hallucination of Golden Freddy killing him, and actually die.

it just seems like a very.. mumbled mess to put in there. i'm making a CRT for the joy of creation soon which upgrades their AP just out of baseline 9-C, which i can fix these problems and likely add the explaination of deadly hallucinations in there.

Idk, if i recall it's not supposed to be formatted like;

Time Manipulation (Time Reverse/Time Loop/Time Accelerate: Reasoning)

as it doesn't have the actual section to place those in. if its in the summary i dont believe your supposed ot list it like that.
It's not required but it's a common practice, and much much easyer to understand at a glance

The hallucination thing, is interesting? It sorta implies to me if that wouldn't normally be able to kill you, you'd be fine, sonic is also part robot, can a robot have hallucinatons? For the deadly one to kill him?

The hallucination thing, is interesting? It sorta implies to me if that wouldn't normally be able to kill you, you'd be fine, sonic is also part robot, can a robot have hallucinatons? For the deadly one to kill him?
He's still a living person, and doesn't seem have any resistance to madness manipulation, so he should still be affected by it.

One more thing about the sanity,

Is santy lose collective across a play through? Or dose it reset after each night?

If it's the above, it would seem like a permanent thing (at least on a reasonable scale of a vs fight) if it's the second, then it's something that gose away once your out of the stressful situation for, a few hours.

If it's the second a character could counter it by using some time manipulation or other ability that alloes them to pervive several hours in several minutes in a separate room, so I find it a noticeable distinction

Is santy lose collective across a play through? Or dose it reset after each night?
it's only a relevant gameplay mechanic for one memory, but it's implied Nick (they guy who actually has this gameplay mechanic in his level) is still effected by the madness manipulation years later as an adult.

it's only a relevant gameplay mechanic for one memory, but it's implied Nick (they guy who actually has this gameplay mechanic in his level) is still effected by the madness manipulation years later as an adult.
Hum, a child, being mentally scard by seeing monsters out his window, is stil messed up as an adult?

That tracks, but the fact it's only relevant when the protag is a child could be an anti feat, and imply it onlt works on children, I'm not sure, maybe other people would have opinions when a thread is made

Hum, a child, being mentally scard by seeing monsters out his window, is stil messed up as an adult?

That tracks, but the fact it's only relevant when the protag is a child could be an anti feat, and imply it onlt works on children, I'm not sure, maybe other people would have options when a thread is made
Eh. Michael mentions it too meaning he's aware/under the effects of it, and he is an adult. Also being attacked by deathly hallucinations probably would more than mentally scarring him.

Scott also sounds completely ******* deranged in his office voice calls, so it's likely the madness manip is 'there', but just not really used as a gameplay mechanics.

Eh. Michael mentions it too meaning he's aware/under the effects of it, and he is an adult. Also being attacked by deathly hallucinations probably would more than mentally scarring him.

Scott also sounds completely ******* deranged in his office voice calls, so it's likely the madness manip is 'there', but just not really used as a gameplay mechanics.
Maybe it's just not deadly unless it's a child? Unsure, if there not trying to actively manage it I'd think they'd be in worse shape sanity wise then the person who was

Back